Happy 21'st birthday to ME (my car, that is)

Buick From Hell

sixey
Staff member
my warrantee pamphlet...

December 2nd 1983, 21 years ago today I drove home the first distributorless/sequentially fuel injected turbo regal sold in Utah. Designer series T-Type. It would've been a Grand National, but none had been delivered to Utah yet!

I've often wondered how many turbo Regals were sold in the country before I bought mine. I'm sure there were a few, but I've never found any! Over the years I've found 2 TR's with lower serial numbers than mine, but both were sold well into 1984.

Well, I still got it, it still looks almost as good as the day I bought it, and since Scott North rebuilt the engine it runs like new too! And still pretty much bone stock.

Now that it's "legal", maybe I should treat 'er to some alky injection! :D

(Where DO the years go?)

The designer T paint sceme is the my favorite, good look 21 year old....has she been underage drinking, or will you consider it now (alky of course) hehehe

Happy Birthday to the BFH. Like the last three letters of your plate. EVL. :D

Is that block of wood in front of the rear tire a rare option?:)

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted

Is that block of wood in front of the rear tire a rare option?:) [/B]

Hey Mark, maybe a new part for you! Engrave a Turbo 6 logo,powdercoat it black. Might look pretty spiffy.:D

Sure does look puuuurdy!! And she's just at that right age to break her in:D

ks:cool:

As you can maybe tell from the pic, my driveway can almost double as a cliff...and until I get the park brake cable tightned, that 4x4 is guaranteeing (hopefully) that my car won't be using the fire hydrant across the street as a new hood ornament!
:D