Hannah's got a new favorite book

HYBRIDT

Hannah's got a new favorite book. I can't seem to keep it away from her. Seriously! :D

Attachments

• hannah small 1.JPG
    hannah small 1.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 81
  • hannah small 2.JPG
    hannah small 2.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 72
  • hannah small 3.JPG
    hannah small 3.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 70
Tastes great too!

Put away college funds now, get her into engineering school, then give me a call in 20 years.

JP87GN said:
Thats pretty funny! :)
Dude, your phone work? :smile: I've been trying to get you to stop down the street to check out the stuff I got from Full Throttle. If you get a chance tomorrow you should stop by at lunch. Hannah loves to "read" books. I say "read" since she just turns the pages and points at stuff and babbles then about half way grabs the back cover and closes it only to start from the back and turn the pages forward. It's coo though cause other than the turbo book her other favorite is a book called "who loves baby". Which is a book with clear pages that you insert pictures into and all though we haven't added any pictures yet she loves to turn the pages and babbles like she's reading a story. It's pretty :cool: .

Adam

Yumm Hannah! You go, little girl!
Make it a habit of studying those books before you eat them, that way dad has to ask you what was in them later. ;)
Cute pics Adam.. Keep posting them, she is such a cutie! :D
Speaking of babies...
Randy has to get some more of his little one in here, what's he been up to? Haven't seen him in here, or on any other boards (I know, I should talk, I haven't been on any boards either)

Here's one. Sunday was her first birthday. I think Randy's busy with his kid and trying to tune his 'Phoon. He got some new software and hardware to link his lap top to the Typhoon and he's been having a hell of a time getting everything to work right. I think he's got it now so look out. :) She got a Lilo & Stitch cake and she loved the toys, but it was her first taste of sugar (we've been real carefull to watch for it) and she didn't like the cake.

Adam

Attachments

• hannah birthday1.jpg
    hannah birthday1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 56