halftime guys what do you think

datant69

since it's almost half time and looks like it'll be a 6-10 game what do you think, will colts come out and start putting a game together, or saint? opinions on your team?

looks like the saints came together in the 2nd quarter. Lets hope they keep it up in the second half !!!

Comercials are better then last year. When one teams only way of scoring in the first half is field goals I consider it a lame game.....:eek:

"you're playing like Bette White out there!" ~ Snickers commercial - so far my favorite

I don't root for either team, but I believe the Colts are showing they're a better team so far.

Saints need to step it up they owned the second quater and need to keep it going in 2nd HALF!!!

JD

The Who was kool but would have liked to see some other bands play as well. Most of the kids in the stands im sure have no ides who The Who even are?

Haha, insert foot in mouth...
lol.... how do u figure? I watched preseason games more exciting then that one. Was glad the saints won tho. Manning played like a 3rd string QB. He should have just handed that guy the ball vs. throw it. The game was over at that point. After all New Orleans went thru the past few years they deserve a super bowl win for the city alone. Comercials were great tho.

ya that doritos commercial was real great. And you wonder why ghetto kids grow up the way they do:rolleyes:

I don't know Brett, we all just saw the same team that kicked field goals come back and put 14 points on the almighty Colts. I'm glad you're happy for us!

Commercials, I don't remember any.

I don't know Brett, we all just saw the same team that kicked field goals come back and put 14 points on the almighty Colts. I'm glad you're happy for us!

Commercials, I don't remember any.
They certainly did redeem themselves in the 2nd half. I was falling asleep in the first half. I'm not a huge football fan but was rooten for em simply cause I thought they were the best football team in the league this year. I can't even imagine how nutz it must be down there right now in NO.

I know you had to remember the Megan Fox phone comercial. To me that was the best one.