Had the baby out for a little air today

Hey Twin, Are they Hiring where you work???

Looks like your living the Dream.

Love your Cars, Very tasteful collection.

Hey Twin, Are they Hiring where you work???

Looks like your living the Dream.

Love your Cars, Very tasteful collection.

Thanks for the compliments

Mach
Picked up the car today. Just got back. 420 miles round trip with the dually and trailer(not too bad).

Here are some pic's I took before I loaded it in.

Attachments

• 102_2008.jpg
    102_2008.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 401
  • 102_2009.jpg
    102_2009.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 394
  • 102_2010.jpg
    102_2010.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 400
Twin, looks sweet. Best of luck with it.

BTW, how many garage doors is the Hummer hiding?

Thanks

Only one more door :frown:

looking into adding 2 more , if the damn H.O.A. would loosen up on me :biggrin:

So that means you can only get 6 cars in there. Looks like you are full up now. I have a neighbor in the same situation. He lives across from a guy who plays for the Atlanta Braves, so he is never there, rents his three car garage. Collects some oddball stuff though. Most are #3 drivers at best. Guess he is more into quantity rather than quality.

BTW, VA, is it from PAS? They always have a great collections of Saleen's.

another sweet one Twin! Your collection is to die for. Love those fox moosestangs.

Twin Vipers I have a question . I bought two low mileage cars but I dont think I will ever do it again . I always have problems when I start driving them and keeping them running .For me its almost worst then buying a high mileage car . I am in NJ so the weather is harder on cars but I just havent had luck with low mileage cars . I see you like low mileage cars . How do you find succes ?
I have a four car garage and I am thinking about getting a lift . Does it really work out for you . What is the height you need for both cars .

Twin Vipers I have a question . I bought two low mileage cars but I dont think I will ever do it again . I always have problems when I start driving them and keeping them running .For me its almost worst then buying a high mileage car . I am in NJ so the weather is harder on cars but I just havent had luck with low mileage cars . I see you like low mileage cars . How do you find succes ?
I have a four car garage and I am thinking about getting a lift . Does it really work out for you . What is the height you need for both cars .

Depending on the lift and cars on top and bottom. Most lift company's have a formula they use to figure out the height you'll need. I found that they usually are a little conservative on their figures though. How much height do you have ?

It's funny, I never have problems with these low mileage cars. My garage, even up north was always over 40 degrees. Down here it stays above 50 degrees.

Thanks

Only one more door :frown:

looking into adding 2 more , if the damn H.O.A. would loosen up on me :biggrin:

If you need help w/ that hollar at me. I am in Real Estate, especially Community Association Managment. All I do all day is review requests for modification, and inspect properties. I can give you some pointers on getting submittals pushed thru more easily.

If you need help w/ that hollar at me. I am in Real Estate, especially Community Association Managment. All I do all day is review requests for modification, and inspect properties. I can give you some pointers on getting submittals pushed thru more easily.

Thanks Greg

I appreciate it.

I think in the end I buy low mileage cars and will drive them more in a year than they have been driven in a life time and the cars werent broken in that way . If I only drove 500 to a 1000 a year I would be okay but I like to drive what I buy as much as I can . That is not a shot at low mileage car owners
Right now the top of my garage is storage . I think I need a least 12 ft and I dont know if I have it . I want to put my TA up top and the GN below . My garage is not heated so I will wait for a warm day to go in there and take my time to figure it out .
I can see you like your toys nice collection . I had up to 4 nice cars and one project car. It just got to be to much . My wife wouldnt ride in any let alone drive one for me . I couldnt drive them so I sold them and got my GN . I only have three cars now down from seven .

I think in the end I buy low mileage cars and will drive them more in a year than they have been driven in a life time and the cars werent broken in that way . If I only drove 500 to a 1000 a year I would be okay but I like to drive what I buy as much as I can . That is not a shot at low mileage car owners
Right now the top of my garage is storage . I think I need a least 12 ft and I dont know if I have it . I want to put my TA up top and the GN below . My garage is not heated so I will wait for a warm day to go in there and take my time to figure it out .
I can see you like your toys nice collection . I had up to 4 nice cars and one project car. It just got to be to much . My wife wouldnt ride in any let alone drive one for me . I couldnt drive them so I sold them and got my GN . I only have three cars now down from seven .

I think my last garage was only 10 1/2 feet. Had the GNX and TT/A on top of each other. It was tight though.

If your buying low mileage cars and driving them quite often, then you need to start buying more of a driver quality (mileage) then a collector quality.

Many times, which I found with my GN was it needed some basic service when I bought it. The only thing changed from original on my GN was the battery, oil and oil filter. Still riding on original tires.

I drive mine every 10 days or so, but I do find one night during the week I start them and let them idle till they reach operating temp.

Twin, don't know them personally, but they gave a good rep. A bit pricey, but you will always get a quality car from them, as long as it is a showroom car. Don't know about their consignment cars that can be anywhere.

Wow Twin! Way to go on whatever you decided to do in life! You've got what I used to dream about having. Nice cars!!
But I've got my health and family.............so it ain't all that bad huh?

Wow Twin! Way to go on whatever you decided to do in life! You've got what I used to dream about having. Nice cars!!
But I've got my health and family.............so it ain't all that bad huh?

Thanks

Your right about the health thing

Here are a few pic's with the new lift and the toys out for some group photos :biggrin:

I'll try and get the bandit and TT/A in the pic next week.

Attachments

• 102_2056.jpg
    102_2056.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 102_2055.jpg
    102_2055.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 324
  • 102_2052.jpg
    102_2052.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 318
Wow, looks really sweet.

Next time you buy a house, you should look for something that comes with this. So what if you can store a Learjet in there.

IMG_0438A.png

HangerDoor.jpg

Hangerfromrunway.jpg

Hey Twin-

Nice collection. That GNX is beautiful!

Are you purchasing the lifts locally or just having them installed by local guys. I have been thinking about the lift situation myself.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the cost per lift?

Don't mean to pry, but I am in the market. PM me if you would like.

Thanks!:D