Had a great time @ Reynolds,. Thanks...

Boost

BOOST
had a great time seing and sharing with friends at another successfull Buick event, shaking hads, talking with fellow gearheads listening to different stories laughing and making others laugh, the best therapy anyone can have.

Thanks to:
Organizers and the crew of the Reynolds event, keeps gaining popularity every year.

The Buick vendors that sacrificed their comfort and supported/assisted the event (Cottons, Postons, ATR, SE-Turbo, Champions, Turbobuicks.com, AlcoholControl, Hartline Performance and others (forgive me if i missed you), our friend Steve Yaklin -Mr. "MAXEFFORT", Tino for burning the program Steve sends us for our ECM.

All that assisted, especially those that had a longer travel time, people like my friend Dave Fiscus, OC , Tony Gomes, Jack "The Pumpkin" (Algodon) Cotton, The Harmons, Cal "crazy legs" Hartline, Loui Lopez (and another crazy wheelie), Albert, Manny for taking two of the most beautifull T-Types I've seen,
Alex, Julio, Richie and Jack, for giving a tremendous hand when things needed to get done around the car and pit area, you've made things very easy for the "Jedi"(Laz) and myself in the pit-car area.

The TSM family...
Scott, Lonnie, for your creation, success, and competition,
Louie, Guy, Walt, Jason W., Jason C., S. Stinson, Brett, Kipp rest of the racers and of course, the man himself, Dave Bamford, (those Bamfords are trully a class act) the leaders of TSM who are responsible for my (and Laz's) countless hours of sleeplessness, and keep pushing the bar in TSM up.

Last but not least...
the best engine-transmission-differential-suspension builder, crew chief in the world, the GURU-JEDI-FRANKENSTEIN and funny man extraordinare "LAZ" from Laz Racing, thanks for your help, unselfishness, like I've never see before, over and over again, you are a true gearhead and a FRIEND, a man with a heart of gold, without you THIS would have never happened. You've made a believer of many of us in the BUICK community, your hard work has taken our team to unchartered territory, keep up the good work. (IS THERE MORE ???)

Roy "Boost" Garcia

PS: Our next project...TSM Outlaw, Bradenton FL, Feb 29th '04, Come on down !:)

Congrat's ....

..Roy. You and Laz continue to get faster when it appears there is nothing left. :)

Looking forward to seeing you guy's @ BMP.:D

Roy, I have to give you and Laz as well as the rest of your crew a BIG congrats for putting up some awesome numbers at the Reynolds event (9.64 @140mph with iron heads and a stock ECM):eek:

Keep up the good work:) :cool:

Congrats Roy[sniff..I love these tender moments :D].
Sounds like you had lotsa' fun.
I should come down and bug Chuck next year.:)

Sure was fun watching your car run at Reynolds! Your pit and support crew was well orchestrated and looked to work together like a fine well-oiled machine. I had a first hand seat watching ya'll the first day as I helped Tony with Poston's out with his set up and vending. Great runs and look forward to seeing your car run again in the future.

Right on roy , i enjoyed hanging out with you and laz, sometimes i learn something, laz is a great guy i enjoy talking to him, my son said he needs to spend time with laz so he can pick up a few pointers, we are looking forward to next year, later oc:cool:

boost

very well said Roy, wish I could of made it. great job placing some heat on the boys from mich. You and Laz have a great safe winter see ya next year. p.s what convertor are ya runnin peace Bret Rudbeck

Brett: wish you were there you would have enjoyed it, I am sure. Good track.

OC:we enjoy your company very much. I get a kick of your fine salesmanship. Laz likes you so much, he makes me buy some of the things you cant get rid of.;) j/k

Kid: we did have a great time at the event. next time try to make it, Chuck can use some tormenting.

brick/shoebox: Thanks for the kind words, all that hard work and sleepless nights seem to be paying off. The guru says there is more left, I am not going to doubt him.

We'll see you at the Bradenton event (109 outlaw) in February, if not sooner.

Oops,sorry Roy.I thought it was only a one day event?
I could've had fun with Chuck for three whole days!?
Dang it all.:( :D
Is this track just south of Macon?

There is no other community that has folks of the caliber this Buick community has. It was great seeing all of you. Including OC ..hehe

We all say that hadnt it been for the Top Gun showing up and putting that 9.6 on the board, we may have not seen Roy's car do the same. Incredible achievement on both parties laying down some times that would be unheard off less than a year ago.

Iron heads and a 9.6 ..yeow :eek:

See you guys in Bradenton in a couple months..

Julio

Razor...9.60,

how about a 9.57 for the Bamfords! Yes you are right ! He IS the one "saying", here you go, catch me if you can ! and I assure you those boys have more left too on that 109.

congradulations to both the LAZ camp and the Bamford camp. Stellar performance in both cases. Unbelieveable!!!

I wish i could have been there to witness it first hand. Maybe next year!