Guys running ATR headers and TA heads "?"

turboculosis

Pleasant peasant
Dumb question here:
How the hell do you remove cylinder 2 spark plug? (LOL)
My spark plug socket (same one I've used w/ my stock heads) seems too long to clear the header to mate up to the plug. Is there a low profile spark plug socket out there? Do I cut my socket to fit? TIA :eek:
--Alan

I believe I used the boxed end of the appropriate sized wrench to break it loose last time.

I believe I used the boxed end of the appropriate sized wrench to break it loose last time.
Thanks. I'll try that. Even if I gotta cut the socket down enought to get it on the plug then use the boxed end on the plug socket itself. Thanks for the quick reply!...:cool:

Thanks for the link Collin. But that socket is exactly what I made at work today. Took a 5/8 sparkplug socket to a bandsaw and hacked off enough to get it on the plug in the tight space. Since the sparkplug socket has a 3/4 hex on the head of it I was able to put a 3/4 wrench to it and worked like a charm. Took a while to figure out how much to cut off but it worked pretty good. It's definitely PITB but its better than takin off the passenger side header to get to it everytime I gotta change plugs.:eek:
I appreciate the replies guys!!!
---Alan