Guaging interest. TT/A 1400 miles

twinvipers said:
You need just a little more :biggrin: to run with mine.

9.27@161MPH 128MPH to the 1/8th :biggrin:

6 speed, stock suspension :biggrin:

Dont worry I cant take my beatings very well.. ;)

May catch that beast on an off day ya know... I know how reliable they can be :eek:

Remember.. even John Force can be beat :D

Razor said:
Dont worry I cant take my beatings very well.. ;)

May catch that beast on an off day ya know... I know how reliable they can be :eek:

Remember.. even John Force can be beat :D

No off days with this car :biggrin:

Actually drove it across country this summer with the a/c and radio blasting :eek:

It's all good though............your car is pretty quick

hoopla

Hi,
I think that, all in all, the Buicks give the best bang for the buck. A tried and proven performer, for sure.Have I lost sight of the results of this page?

83ttypecooled said:
Hi,
I think that, all in all, the Buicks give the best bang for the buck. A tried and proven performer, for sure.Have I lost sight of the results of this page?

After all the thought and this post, I'm keeping the car. It's way too nice to let go right now for the money they bring. As soon as one hits the Barrett-Jackson stage, they will pop !!!

Might even try mine at the West Palm Auction(my GN will be there).

It would be interesting to see what a low mileage TTA will do at Barrett-Jackson. Over on the thridgen.org message forum they are talking about a 1991 78 mile 1LE Camaro that sold for $43,200. :biggrin:

Here is the link: 91 1LE Sold

I would have to think a similar milage TTA would be in the same price range or more..... ;)

- Dave

twinvipers said:
I think it's worth more than 21K. I don't need the money and wouldn't part with it for less than 25K.
I just watched one with 4K miles sell for 23K.

dont you dare sell it for less than $26k.....Ive been offered 26k for my 1200 mile TTA.....but wont sell......mmmmm now maybe $28k..most likely

anybody that tells ya 20-21 forget it.....just war stories

rex362 said:
dont you dare sell it for less than $26k.....Ive been offered 26k for my 1200 mile TTA.....but wont sell......mmmmm now maybe $28k..most likely

anybody that tells ya 20-21 forget it.....just war stories

I agree

Just had an offer of 28K. I think they will make a big jump soon...

Don't know if I can part with this car :confused:

I picked mine up last year....with the intention 2 keep...but I realized when buying a low mileage car..ya like to keep it that way...should of got a clean 20k-30k mile one and drive it.....maybe go vist Grumpy down south... :smile:

but I would sell for $28 myself aswell...since I Have my first born starting college soon and also need the space for my ongoing 1972 gs restoration...

but I think these low mileage TTA's in 2009 will realy shout up in price..maybe $35K-$40k ....(dont laugh grumpy)

rex362 said:
I picked mine up last year....with the intention 2 keep...but I realized when buying a low mileage car..ya like to keep it that way...should of got a clean 20k-30k mile one and drive it.....maybe go vist Grumpy down south... :smile:

but I would sell for $28 myself aswell...since I Have my first born starting college soon and also need the space for my ongoing 1972 gs restoration...

but I think these low mileage TTA's in 2009 will realy shout up in price..maybe $35K-$40k ....(dont laugh grumpy)

my first borns(twins)are 2 years old. By the time they start college, my collection should pay for a year or 2 :eek:

twinvipers said:
my first borns(twins)are 2 years old. By the time they start college, my collection should pay for a year or 2 :eek:

I see a good amount of GNX's on your list...you should have no problem whatsoever... .. ;)

btw..you selling any of them?...I have a local looking for a low mile one

rex362 said:

I'd like to see that !!! I'll have one for sale then to .. I am keeping this new TTA (35k) I just got for my beater :biggrin: all my (driver)Buicks are gone .. just 2 TTAs left :eek:

twinvipers said:

Hopefully. If they decide to go to one of those Ivy League or private schools, you better start buying more GNX's. Those places will put anyone in the poorhouse.