gt5.slow from a roll

shadow84

Just filled the tank with cali's finest 91 oct. left the station on to a four lane street and passed a rustang conv.in the other lane next thing i know i'm a fly by victim and theres a red light just ahead and no traffic pulled the shifter outa hyperdrive and slowed for the light neither of us were completly stopped and the punks throw'n revs we're at 10 to 15 mph lite goes green he nails it i slowly pushed the thrusters pedal in and heard second gear chirp i was smile'n real big as i demonstrated what a real flyby should look like as i was passn this is all that i saw:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: reengaged hyperdrive and entered the freeway towards home know'n that there are some new graduates of DARKSIDE UNIVERSITY :D

HEHEHEHE Good Kill, First thing those new graduates are going to have to do is figure out how to manage their new depression :D The next regal they pull up to is going to have confused occupants trying to figure out why these boys in the mustake are staring at them with their own confused looks :eek:

`
"Street surfing" is like a s**t sandwich. The more bread/boost you have the less s**t you have to eat. Good lesson there teach! :D

Originally posted by shadow84
there are some new graduates of DARKSIDE UNIVERSITY :D

They aren't graduates until they actually own one. In this case, they were just attending a class.