GS Nat's Roll Call

BillyRValentine

Capricorn
Alright, who all is coming? If I don't like you or you have some dumb $#!+ to say post it up somewhere else. I am more interested in knowing who all is coming to the BEST BUICK SHIN-DIG of the year. I also have a question for the Pine Tree "Mafia". What did ya'll do with Adam? I didn't see him last year. Post up, check in and let the smack talking begin...

Jim C. - GSCA Race Director

My Daily Driver GNX CLONE is READY... I thought I needed a new tranny but it was my TV Cable out of whack causing problems...
And October 1, shop appt for new brakes... and bigger TURBO... hahaha
529 Club will be on location in Bowling Green, KY...

But No Power Stands at Toot's... muscle beats imports every time... EVERY TIME!!!

My Daily Driver GNX CLONE is READY... I thought I needed a new tranny but it was my TV Cable out of whack causing problems...
And October 1, shop appt for new brakes... and bigger TURBO... hahaha
529 Club will be on location in Bowling Green, KY...

But No Power Stands at Toot's... muscle beats imports every time... EVERY TIME!!!

Ohhhh... He has jokes. You better put a larger hair dryer on that brick, you're gonna need it. Heads up, so put your thumb on the table "Club 529" style when you lose biaaaaatch!!! You might want to let the Oompa-Loompa drive so you aren't left at the tree counting your Geritol you geezer. o_O

Would not miss it . Best car show event , It is like a family reunion every year and the kentucky locals have always made my wife and me feel welcome. :)

Leaving Thursday. Can't wait. Looking to get a 10 second pass out of slow junk. I really just go to bracket race, see a bunch of bad ass Buicks, buy a few parts if necessary, hang out with some great guys and drink beer:)

Leaving Thursday. Can't wait. Looking to get a 10 second pass out of slow junk. I really just go to bracket race, see a bunch of bad ass Buicks, buy a few parts if necessary, hang out with some great guys and drink beer:)

You could bracket race BUT from the looks of your car you could probably enter the Turbo Hot Street class and have a ball. While you may not be the fastest in the class you never know what could happen. You can bracket race AND race in heads up classes so long as you make the call for the rounds. I try and schedule them so that they don't conflict.

You could bracket race BUT from the looks of your car you could probably enter the Turbo Hot Street class and have a ball. While you may not be the fastest in the class you never know what could happen. You can bracket race AND race in heads up classes so long as you make the call for the rounds. I try and schedule them so that they don't conflict.

I would like to race the THS and yes I know I do not run the number needed. We will see what it is running like on Friday. If I am teasing in the 10's I may just try. I really want to run a heads up class as I never have done that. But I also know guys like D Day have me covered by a second easily and since it is Heads Up not an Index class, there isn't much to gain at the tree from the slower car, except if they go red. May give it a try though. What are the rules, don't think I have a problem complying. I am basically close to stock except for bolt ons. I say we start the class with a 30 mile cruise then straight to the lanes:)

My car is headed there right now behind a friends Motorhome :)