gs nationals

Joe Harrison

Would like to drive my GN to bowling green this year ,but the thought of parking it in a hotel parking lot over night scares me. Its not a show car more of a driver. But im sure it would still stick out. Has anyone else done this. Looking for any tips

Bring a tent, camp at the track. The spots have power and water, so you can bring whatever you need. I ran a space heater at night. Shower facility there is better than a cheap hotel.

Bowling Green itself is not a high crime rate town,what happened a few years ago were scumbag thieves passing through.I like to stay at a motel that the room entrance is outside instead of a hallway on the inside so that way you can park right outside or very close to your room door.There are quite a few nice motels setup like that.Bring the car a have FUN!!!

Use all the disablement tricks you can, see if someone can block it in with another car. Couple of those wheel locks like they use when you don't pay your parking tickets couldn't hurt.

If your room is close enough use a baby monitor. You can set it under your seat and turn up the unit in your room to hear even the slightest beep.

Go for it- just use some security measures to prevent a middle of the night drive away. I use a column and steering wheel luck, a kill switch and alarm.