gs nationals

Crazyx4

I live in eastern KY. My brother and I left early wed. morning for the 5 1/2 hr drive to Bowling Green, KY, for the GS Nationals. It was raining when we got to the track but we parked beside of some guys from NC. We got to be good friends with these guys. I made a couple of passes on Thursday but my car had problems. I had no idea what was going on with the car. I began to seek help from the people at the track. I just wanted to thank all the guys for their help. They helped fix the car and was very helpful to show me a few things that I will be able to use in the future. Thanks again.

Bowling green is always fun as it was this year. Can't say it was the best fun but we still had a blast in the campground like every year. The turn out was small but still had some nice cars all around. It didn't help that the canceled after the rain on Saturday when they could of just ran it a little later but no use crying over spilled milk huh.. My dad an I left Saturday afternoon after seeing everyone else had left(except the slow packers) and made our way down to see the NASCAR race on Sunday before driving back home(south Florida) on Monday. After hurt feelings from the little turn out from bowling green we started to notice that the NASCAR race was empty as well!! I hope next year both get better again and make some new friends and see some old ones but who knows what Obama might surprise us with next..in hard times its always nice to tell good story's and say "yeah I had fun!"