gs nationals

You may also want to repost your thread on the gsca bulletin board at:

Buick GS Club of America/GS Nationals Forums

They haven't had a post over there since 6/15 and this may help them generate some traffic and buzz about the event in October.

WOW, I see your name in the signature is Rich.

And to think I thought it was Larry.

So what is that tatoo'd L on your forehead for?

Maybe you should bring some of those Buricks on down to KY for some good ole racing.

Mike, these guys don't want to have a good time. They'd rather sit at home and post negative comments like "low car count" when they haven't actually been in over 10 years. Same pothetic crap.

Rich, maybe the "L" is the code to the gate? It's been there all this time??? Who would have ever thought. :biggrin:

I'm going to be there this year. It will be my second time. Still deciding if I will be bringing the GN or not. Can't wait to see all of you down there. It's getting close.

See you soon,
Busyman

WOW, I see your name in the signature is Rich.

And to think I thought it was Larry.

So what is that tatoo'd L on your forehead for?

Maybe you should bring some of those Buricks on down to KY for some good ole racing.

>>> I was merely responding to the original poster wherein he was looking to stir up some interest in the Nats, so I redirected him via hyper link the GSCA's website as I felt since it is their website and it is their event what better place than there to stir up interest.

I also pointed to the fact that it appears there has not been much traffic on the GSCA's website in a long while and that a thread of this magnitude to promote the event next month can only be a good thing, I thought I was doing a good deed for the Buick community by directing the original poster to the website where one would think his thread would get the biggest bang for his buck……..one would think.

As you can see the original poster took my advice and started a thread over there to promote the event and as you can see there hasn't exactly been an avalanche of replies and posts to help stir interest in the upcoming event next month, so I feel I have tried to do my part to help.

gs nationals 2011 come!!! in GS Nationals Forum

As you can see by the above link he was only able to generate three whole replies, and with the last post over there being 8/5 I am not sure how much interest that will generate but at least it's a start.

Quite frankly the “L” comment (which based on your reply might stand for Larry the Loser…..just a guess) is not warranted as I do not even know you, never met you and name calling might be a violation of this website's rules of participation, I will have to check with Shane and John Wilde for clarification as I don’t believe I have ever called you a name or implied such so I am not sure why you think it is warranted.

In conclusion I am not sure what a Buricks is but if I owned a Burick and if there was a Burick Nationals then I would certainly bring my Burick (again if I owned one) to the said Burick Nationals. Do you know where and what the dates are of the Buirck nationals. In the meantime I will stick to going to the Buick events of my choosing, spending my disposable Buick income where I like and as a backup drive 15 minutes to Englishtown and race there.

To all attending the Nats next month I wish you all safe travels and a dry event and cool air and new best ET's for all.

Warmest regards

>>> Quite frankly the “L” comment (which based on your reply might stand for Larry the Loser…..just a guess) is not warranted as I do not even know you, never met you and name calling might be a violation of this website's rules of participation, I will have to check with Shane and John Wilde for clarification as I don’t believe I have ever called you a name or implied such so I am not sure why you think it is warranted.

I have no knowledge of Larry the Loser.

What name calling?

I only stated that maybe your name was Larry, I did not call you Larry.

Your intention was not to help generate traffic. It is clear and obvious of your intentions.

The youth that had created this thread is is apparently excited about a Buick event. Let's support his appreciation for Buicks, not joke him about what else he should do or about his education.

Mike

I have no knowledge of Larry the Loser.

What name calling?

I only stated that maybe your name was Larry, I did not call you Larry.

Your intention was not to help generate traffic. It is clear and obvious of your intentions.

The youth that had created this thread is is apparently excited about a Buick event. Let's support his appreciation for Buicks, not joke him about what else he should do or about his education.

Mike

>>> OK I guess the signature stating “Rich from Rich’s Auto” kinda threw you as I am often called Larry as it is a derivative of Rich or Richard. IMO your intention was not name confusion it was clear and obvious of your intentions.

As far as what you perceive as my intentions those are amazing powers you have to interpret my intentions and tone of written word on a webpage……congrats.

>>> See above and re-read my instructions to the youth and what amazing interest it generated on the home website. Nothing I put in my post was wrong and was only meant to generate traffic.

The hatchet and bad blood was buried long ago and the intent of your comments can only be interpreted as an attempt to stir up that bad blood again and I are not going to fall for that as I am a pillar of the Buick community and only try to help out.

Perhaps the youth did not know of the web address of the home website I don’t know, so again I merely directed him to the place on the web to help, he posted and got three replies. As far as appreciating Buicks I like to think I rank right up there the last 24 years.

Still need to know what a Burick is?

Have fun at the Nats, safe travels and cool dry weather for all.

Signed,
Larry

X2. Beamer is trying to make a name for himself that's for sure.... I think he's accomplished it.

Teddy, are you still upset about the header pipe?

You did the jerk action that started flaming me, you have nothing on me and never will.

So move on and continue your inability to show up at the races where they count, and keep running your mouth and getting the beat down !

X3 to John about a lot of A$$HOLES here.

Merry Christmas all !

See you at Bowling Green if you can make it. We will have a great time whether the mouth runners show or not. The car runners will be there !

Mike

>>> OK I guess the signature stating “Rich from Rich’s Auto” kinda threw you as I am often called Larry as it is a derivative of Rich or Richard. IMO your intention was not name confusion it was clear and obvious of your intentions.

As far as what you perceive as my intentions those are amazing powers you have to interpret my intentions and tone of written word on a webpage……congrats.

>>> See above and re-read my instructions to the youth and what amazing interest it generated on the home website. Nothing I put in my post was wrong and was only meant to generate traffic.

The hatchet and bad blood was buried long ago and the intent of your comments can only be interpreted as an attempt to stir up that bad blood again and I are not going to fall for that as I am a pillar of the Buick community and only try to help out.

Perhaps the youth did not know of the web address of the home website I don’t know, so again I merely directed him to the place on the web to help, he posted and got three replies. As far as appreciating Buicks I like to think I rank right up there the last 24 years.

Still need to know what a Burick is?

Have fun at the Nats, safe travels and cool dry weather for all.

Signed,
Larry

Rich from Rich's Auto in New Jersey
Home of the Dick
Home of the 19 second street cars
19.02@13.60, 1.33 200' in Newman "SLVRSTG" thru the Exhaust
JCC Racing Team Douche
Buick Performance Group Member # 1071
Former G-S-C-A # 3372
Been banned from the G-S-C-A BB 4 times in my life.....now who else can say that!!!
200 passes, my a$$

Dude, you are a sad state of affairs.

Teddy, are you still upset about the header pipe?

You did the jerk action that started flaming me, you have nothing on me and never will.

So move on and continue your inability to show up at the races where they count, and keep running your mouth and getting the beat down !

X3 to John about a lot of A$$HOLES here.

Merry Christmas all !

See you at Bowling Green if you can make it. We will have a great time whether the mouth runners show or not. The car runners will be there !

Mike

Not really upset about the header pipe. Sometimes when you race you have mechanical problems and loose, it's all part of the game, if you race competitively you would know that already!!! At some time I will be spectating at a Buick event helping friends. I won't have a car there, but something faster in the garage.

WOW.......I see the Georgia twins are at it again.
Trying to knock anyone down who has a valid suggestion of how to promote an event.

Mike and Jim, what position do either one of you hold at the "Holy Grail" of Buick clubs.
Have you been authorized to try to shoot down anyone that even mentions that club.

If I was the young fellow who started this thead I would surely question your intelligence
and want to stay far away from a club that has morons as spokesman.

Maybe if you'd follow positive advice and post on all the Buick sites about the event and date,
then just maybe you'd get more than the handful of attendees you dwindled down to now.

No one is bashing the event, they are just stating facts. Both of you should stop coffee clatching at work and get a life.

Everyone who attends should have a safe trip and a good time. I'll be there Mike and Jim, stop by and say hello !

WOW.......I see the Georgia twins are at it again. Don't forget about the other Georgia fella that calls you out ...http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/251631-someone-just-got-hell-deal-ebay.html
Trying to knock anyone down who has a valid suggestion of how to promote an event.

Mike and Jim, what position do either one of you hold at the "Holy Grail" of Buick clubs. Actually, none by me and I don't think Jim does either...
Have you been authorized to try to shoot down anyone that even mentions that club.

If I was the young fellow who started this thead I would surely question your intelligence
and want to stay far away from a club that has morons as spokesman. No need to question your intelligence, huh? It must surely be the wisdom with your old age that figured out us Georgia twins are at it again, lol. And maybe that is why he is excited about this event...

Maybe if you'd follow positive advice and post on all the Buick sites about the event and date,
then just maybe you'd get more than the handful of attendees you dwindled down to now. The economy and jerks that bash events they never plan to attend are leading contributors to the attendance issues.

No one is bashing the event, they are just stating facts. Both of you should stop coffee clatching at work and get a life. Oh, I have a life... It is not being an old bald fart that can count his friends on one hand either !

Everyone who attends should have a safe trip and a good time. I'll be there Mike and Jim, stop by and say hello !

Have a safe trip and enjoy !

Mike

There is no one from Georgia that has ever "CALLED ME OUT" ! (grammar school lingo)

If you don't hold a position, how come you're both bent over all the time ?

Don't flatter yourself, the young man was excited about this event before you opened your pie hole. (I've got that Georgia talk down good)

The economy and jerks have nothing to do with the attendance issues. The "PREMIER EVENT" has been going downhill for the last 10 Years.

An old bald fart aye. I'll have you know there Beaber, I've got more hair on my ***** then and your boy Jumbo have on your heads !

I like that last name........is that what you call it !

BTW.......don't forget to call Jumbo ( like a little puss ) so he can throw in his 2 cents.

There is no one from Georgia that has ever "CALLED ME OUT" ! (grammar school lingo)

If you don't hold a position, how come you're both bent over all the time ?

Don't flatter yourself, the young man was excited about this event before you opened your pie hole. (I've got that Georgia talk down good)

The economy and jerks have nothing to do with the attendance issues. The "PREMIER EVENT" has been going downhill for the last 10 Years.

An old bald fart aye. I'll have you know there Beaber, I've got more hair on my ***** then and your boy Jumbo have on your heads !

I like that last name........is that what you call it ! It is what you beg to slap you in the face every night, you aint gettin' it tonight. You better get your crying done now and go to bed.

BTW.......don't forget to call Jumbo ( like a little puss ) so he can throw in his 2 cents. A little puss, I would consider that better than a huge A$$HOLE

Aren't we a little mouthy ther old man ?

By the way, we are bent over laughing our butts off at you ! ! ! :p

Another by the way, it is not a good thing to have that much hair around your a$$. If you pull your head out, next time don't be wearing your wig when you put it back in. :redface:

ROTFLMAO ATDSTRMB

Good night,

Mike

Another intelligent post !

How about we get back on topic.
Have fun at the next Buick event !