Grey carpet,..... any one have ?

Tori

I hate black carpet in a vehicle. Makes the interior so dark,and the floor becomes a blackhole to anything below your knees.

I'm considering replacing my black carpet with grey. Any thoughts on that ? And any chance someone feels the same and has grey carpet in their GN ?

I had an 87 Grand Am with gray carpet and any spills show. However you'll take better care of your GN than a daily driver. I think a GN would look suspiciously fake with gray carpet, as if someone were creating one out of a WE4.

I had an 87 Grand Am with gray carpet and any spills show. However you'll take better care of your GN than a daily driver. I think a GN would look suspiciously fake with gray carpet, as if someone were creating one out of a WE4.

I agree with that and had thought of it looking "non GN", but then really only other GN purists would know....... still undecided.

I have 3 cars that have light colored carpet, two are light grey and the other is beige. Suffice it to say the carpet always looks dirty. I'd stick with the black carpet myself.

Neal

The car is a garage queen/weekend warrior. Getting dirty shouldn't be a problem.

When you get your grey carpet, send me the garage queen black carpet and I'll dispose of it for you. Thanks!...:D

hello people; I have a grey interior in my 86T. I like it over black and for me I think it might look cool in a GN. All black outside and a little something different in the inside. Are the seats black? I think in a GN there black and grey but I don't know for sure. Unless your a slob keeping a grey interior clean is not a problem.
Who carries the best interior carpets in grey?
IBBY

hello people; I have a grey interior in my 86T. I like it over black and for me I think it might look cool in a GN. All black outside and a little something different in the inside. Are the seats black? I think in a GN there black and grey but I don't know for sure. Unless your a slob keeping a grey interior clean is not a problem.
Who carries the best interior carpets in grey?
IBBY
ACC Essex

Hey jlat, could post a picture of your interior/carpet ?
hello; I suck at doing that but I might be able to?. My niece has moved back into the area and she's good at that kinda stuff. Also I'm keeping away from my rented garage as I do believe I'll have to find another. The owners of the house with the garage have both past away and the neighbor (who's the lawyer in charge) might tell me to get out. My interior is not the best but it will give you an idea.
IBBY

Last edited:
hello; I suck at doing that but I might be able to?. My niece has moved back into the area and she's good at that kinda stuff. Also I'm keeping away from my rented garage as I di believe I'll have to find another. The owners of the house with the garage have both past away and the neighbor (who's the lawyer in charge) might tell me to get out. My interior is not the best but it will give you an idea.
IBBY

That would be sufficient. Thank you. If it would be easier, you can text them to me. PM for # if need.