Greetings from TB.com NATs @ RIchard Clark's. Pics.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
So far, it's been sunshine, and good times. People and vendors are arriving today and getting set up.
This place is amazing. I'll shoot a few more shots tomorrow.

Only carnage I saw so far was a blown off up pipe.

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Are those name tags with everyone's screen and real names? cool idea. Wish I could have gone this year.

All I have to say is DAMN. I am blown away. Any one who is anyone is here. Bobby Allison just gave a speech. Bison is rebuilding a trans, Cal is dyno tuning and EVERY vendor is here. Scot from GNS has a super nice pro touring GN. Guys get in your cars and come. Worth every minute. Plus there is a Turbo Buick graveyard here.

I'm so glad I brought my car down here this year . I set up dyno time with Bison and came away with a BIG smile ......... 706.6 hp , 684.4 torque @28 psi . and that was after making it "safe " by pulling timing back to 16* . Bison said there's more if I want to bring up the boost ...... I think I'll leave it right where it is , I'm happy , real happy . Thanks Brian .

^^^^I'll be at his place next week. He looked as if he was doing open heart surgery on that tranny:D

We got here after 5, hit rain about 30 min before we hit Burlington. Messy afternoon. Hopefully it quits and the track dries out.

PICS ?!?!?

I only see two... :snaphappy:

Here are some from the dyno on Wednesday . Bill Brook's GN and my WH1 .

DSCN0417.JPG
DSCN0436.JPG

That car that is above mine is Richard's GNX with 8 miles on the odo.

It's suppose to rain in the am , but Saturday is suppose to be sunny .

Rain seems to have stopped(y) and seems to be trying to clear up. I wanna see some racing today since we can't be here tomorrow.

Came home Friday after the track rainout.

Attachments

• nametag 001.JPG
    nametag 001.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 286
  • RichardClarks 096.JPG
    RichardClarks 096.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 287