Greetings from Bowling Green, KY!!

paulky_2000

I'm Paul and am the brand new owner of this beautiful 1987 Grand National. Yes, I do, indeed, live in Bowling Green, KY and have been to nearly every GS Nationals event for the past 15 years. I've wanted a GN since they first appeared on the scene while I was in high school. This particular car kind of fell into my lap right after I returned from my year-long deployment to Afghanistan. All I can really tell you about it at the moment is that it's had an extensive amount of engine work by a company in GA called Wildcat Performance Engines.

It's slick.

It's sexy.

It's STUPID fast!!

Submitted for your approval:

photo.JPG

Attachments

• photo 8.JPG
    photo 8.JPG
    419.2 KB · Views: 151
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    497 KB · Views: 147
BAD ASS car and I,m pretty sure we will see it at the Nats this October.

Nice!
That thing looks super clean. The Jeff Spicoli shoes are a nice 80s match too.:D
Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Lots of good stuff happening here. Good people too.

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

Welcome aboard, nice car !!

I have actually seen you there before....

Hope to see you there

Bryan

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I'll have a blast going through all the great info here.......and maybe making some new friends along the way!

I'm moving to Nashville in less than 2 months and will be able to hang with you too. Look me up later this summer.

I'm moving to Nashville in less than 2 months and will be able to hang with you too. Look me up later this summer.

Wish you were moving to East TN! Sure could use some more Turbo Buicks around here now that ScotW no longer has his car.

Very Nice looking car! And I also like the "Vans" shoes! I wore them in the eighties racing BMX bikes....

Welcome to the forum! I troll here often but rarely post. Lots and lots of good information and people here. Most anything you want to know about your new car is available, and these guys are very helpful. Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum! I troll here often but rarely post. Lots and lots of good information and people here. Most anything you want to know about your new car is available, and these guys are very helpful. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!!

If you ever get down this way.....stop by and have a brew!

That's a great looking car in your avatar!;)