Greatest song ever?

One Headlight by The Wallflowers...

ummm...no.

irockwithdirt: Jamiroquai --> great driving music. True car music by car lovers...I've had many a speeding ticket while listening to them. Cosmic Girl & Canned Heat make for a very heavy foot...

striker_29: Their old stuff is bearable. That's the only reason you're not getting flamed...

Wanabe: Your nick suits you... Originality must be hard to come by where you're from...

Originally posted by MadPSI
I'm not much of a classis rock type, kinda before my time.

Favorite song while driving...

BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down

But be careful...it makes you speed a LOT

BT is great.

For adreneline pick up

DJ Dieselboy
-Project human
-Soliders Story
-System Upgrade

or.

Staic X,
-Wisconsin Death trip

Originally posted by MadPSI
striker_29: Their old stuff is bearable. That's the only reason you're not getting flamed...

Whatever dude, that one cd has more good songs on it than most of whats been listed here so far.

I never said Metallica was good in concert. I saw them on their "Evening with Metallica " tour. That was the biggest disappointing concert that I ever saw. But like I said earlier their old music was very political and it ROCKED. Not singing about a kid having nightmares:confused: . But to each their own.
I never understood the Nirvana thing. The came out with "smells like teen spirit" that rocked. That song put them on the big map. But after that all of their music was what I call "Happy Music". All dark and gloomy. All he did was whine about how bad his life and the world is. Plus they killed the big solos that makes heavy metal music what it is. Rush is another band that the local radio station plays alot. I was never a big fan of them but no i can't stand them. How many time can you hear Tom Sawyer before you can't stand it any more.
That is why I like Pantera, Static X, Tool, etc. You can whine about what ever you want. Make it fast and get your hand stuck in the guitar at least once, and I will be happy.:D

"Why don't we get drunk and screw" Jimmy Buffet. Believe it or not This actually works.

Originally posted by PhilM
Millenium Cyanide Christ by Meshuggah

or

People = **** by Slipknot
Excellent choices, but from the same bands I would say 'Future Breed Machine' (Meshuggah) and Disasterpiece. (Slipknot)

It's good to throw some nutz into this.:cool:

Damn, those were the exact two alternatives i wouldve said

Those and one more : War by Meshuggah - that sh*t is NUTS

"Love" , by John Lennon.

"My Life" , Beatles.

" Walk ,don't run" , Ventures.

These are old songs still being played.... ;)

old 80's metal head here,,,, and a little glam too;)

Lets see now, hmmmm, I could go off on this all night long!
My favorite song would definitely have to be from one of these groups.......

AC/DC
Motley Crue
Van Halen, (old stuff)
Def Leppard
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest, (before I found out that Rob was gay)
Quiet Riot
Guns N Roses
Ratt
Metallica
Anthrax
Aerosmith
Kiss
Ozzy
Firehouse
Poison
Great White
White Snake
Warrent
Skid Row
Bon Jovi
and a few more that I can't think of right now! I can for sure tell you my favorite album of all time...Guns N Roses, Appetite For Destruction and my number 1 feel good song would be "Jenny 867-5309"!!

Wow, I sure do miss those days! I'm trying to relive the 80's every day, he he!

God bless,
James

Linus and Lucy

by : Schroder....you know the little kid that plays the piano in the Charlie Brown cartoons.:)

Other than that one its impossible to choose.

Originally posted by PhilM
Damn, those were the exact two alternatives i wouldve said

Those and one more : War by Meshuggah - that sh*t is NUTS
I would have to say that my all-time favorite Meshuggah tune is 'Humiliative'. I remember when I was 19 (about 8 yrs. ago) I heard that tune while listening to a college radio station out of Romeoville, IL. and I immediately called the station screaming 'What in the f*** was that?!':D