Great waether today!!

gpadilla1071

What's up fellas! It has been a nice day so far and since I was off today I decided to take her out and go for a spin. The weather has been too wet to just go for a ride, but today has been awesome. Can't wait until the dryer weather gets here... :smile:

Attachments

• my buick_ttype.jpg
    my buick_ttype.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 113
It was great!!! Past few days have been at least dry... I used it to get my UMI upper/lower control arms, HR parts bar, 3.5 maf, and GEN II translator on.....now it is almost time to put it on a trailer and drop it off at my dads for the next year. :(

Pollen season is back!!

I figured that instead of creating a new dialog, I'll just add to this one. So I decided that Sunday was a really great day to wash the Buick. I took my time like I usually do and so far so good, right? Well I didn't take in consideration of what came in on Monday morning... The freaking pollen :eek: Holy crap! by the time I got off work I had a brand new "pollen yellow" Buick. But Tuesday made it worst, it rained a little in the morning, mix that with some more pollen and you get a great mess of a Buick. All I could is laugh at myself for not checking the weather channel. :biggrin: I guess too much sun mess my brain a little and got me too excited... LOL Oh well, $hit happens.

I feel your pain. The Buick's under a cover, but my black Expedition is another story. I rinse it off 1-2 times a day. Another couple of weeks and the pollen will be over.....until September.