Great time at BG..thanx to all...

grey racer

livin the dream
Cal, Holley, Clint, Julio, Capt Flash, RPE Bobby, and all the guys in TAI for helping me while in BG.
It was a terrific experience and we'll try to get back next year if all goes well. Capt flash and I drove up from S. Fla. and Flash drove on drag radials round trip 1800 miles....I put mine on a trailer, But that's Flash, he's got big ones !!!
Clint really helped us out a lot with his knowledge and time. without him, I would have thrown in the towel and put it on the trailer. All the TAI people jumped in when ever it was needed...and I'm a new guy, so it was very appreciated.
I'd also like to thank JD for red lighting, I know he did it for the old guy....again, it was a great time and I'll be thinking about it for quite some time....

Good times!

Hey, I've got a new slogan for Team Englewood - "We go on red to get to the line first!" We qualified 1 and 2, could've ended up paired up in the finals the way the ladder was, and we both red lit our way right out of it - that's racin' Anything can happen- had a blast though!

Cal, Holley, Clint, Julio, Capt Flash, RPE Bobby, and all the guys in TAI for helping me while in BG.
It was a terrific experience and we'll try to get back next year if all goes well. Capt flash and I drove up from S. Fla. and Flash drove on drag radials round trip 1800 miles....I put mine on a trailer, But that's Flash, he's got big ones !!!
Clint really helped us out a lot with his knowledge and time. without him, I would have thrown in the towel and put it on the trailer. All the TAI people jumped in when ever it was needed...and I'm a new guy, so it was very appreciated.
I'd also like to thank JD for red lighting, I know he did it for the old guy....again, it was a great time and I'll be thinking about it for quite some time....

Your WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise you this IT WON'T happen AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good times!

Hey, I've got a new slogan for Team Englewood - "We go on red to get to the line first!" We qualified 1 and 2, could've ended up paired up in the finals the way the ladder was, and we both red lit our way right out of it - that's racin' Anything can happen- had a blast though!

Now thats FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

We just gonna have to PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is racin happens to ever one SOONER OR LATER!!!!!!!

At least you had your cars there! I'm bringing mine next year and we can spend all our time working on it instead of yours! Fun time was had!!

Now thats FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

We just gonna have to PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is racin happens to ever one SOONER OR LATER!!!!!!!
Famous last words.. All I said was "Don't Red Light" and there ya go :D

I had phoneguy covered too when he spun, oh well, next time!
Covered?????

You flat whooped my ass...on that run I only ran like an 8.20 @ 90mph . I was too busy pedaling to even see that you red lighted. I parked my car and went to the lanes to congratulate you on the win. When I coudnt find you I went to the back of the staging area and ran into GaryK...who promptly asked if I would like a beer. I said hell yeah , I am done. I had half the beer down when JD came to find me to tell me to get my car to the staging area for the finals!!! LOL

I am up for a rematch.

Bryan

HaHa

That is why I covered my ears when you came to my car...I didnt want to hear you say ANYTHING !!!!!!! LOL

Bryan

Yeah well I was told about the famous 1/8 mile burnout by bryan and was told the track was going away....So I listened to Julio and played it safe on the launch....That's slowed me down on the 60ft and that in turn killed my reaction time and the Old man kicked my ass......Even tho I had the faster ET....

as a matter of fact the over/under value was .0284........ /it was a close race....

Lemme just say I have a new name for grey racer...... I call him the "lumberjack".. He was chopping the tree down all weekend against all us younger crowd. People may not know that Fred is in his 70's (72 to be exact). He was teaching us a thing or 2 about getting our asses whipped on the tree
lumberjack.jpg