great!!!!!! Buick Mechanic in L.A. Area

G

gofastz

The place is "the muffler shop" in Glendale 818-502-1427
the guys name is Bob Faeta he's the owner. He used to be the number one mechanic at the local dealership before he left.

Service OUTSTANDING, I called him on the phone, explained my problem and he spotted it..over the phone. Took it in, he drove it around the block, popped the hood verified that was it, ordered the part fixed it and I was out of there in less than an hour!

I won't mention names but another place I called told me I'd have to leave the car etc.....

He has a 900 h.p. GN in his shop with an on center stage II motor he built himself...this guy KNOWS these buicks

only charged me $45 for labor too.

I second that!! My dad and him have been friends for about 10 yrs. He really knows buicks and is reasonable. Evan

Hi all,
I work in Glendale and drive buy his shop everyday. Last Friday I took my TTA that I just bought to him. I work with a lot of mechanics that highly recommended him. He looked at my TTA for free and told me to replace my aftermarket coil w/ aGM Delco coil and that fixed the hesitation I had.
I got to take a look at his Monster! It's been sitting for 6 years is covered in dust and has a flat tire. You'd never know what is lurking under the hood of that thing. It's totally stock looking on the outside and the sewer pipes under the hood are just SICK!!!
Would definately recommend Bob and Jessie his mechanic there good guys.

Jeff