grand national stolen out of paint shop

First sentence in the OP first post.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

homer_simpson_doh-11214.jpg

Who leaves a valuable car with the title in it under the control of someone else and no insurance on business or vehicle.

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• homer_simpson_doh-11214.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 38
Who leaves a valuable car with the title in it under the control of someone else and no insurance on business or vehicle.

:rolleyes:

How else can the body shop sell it ?? Title makes it a lot easier.. Body shop just claims its abandon :rolleyes:

My grand national was stolen out of a paint shop clean title pink in hand ..car wasnt registered no insurance . The guy who painted my car is only trying to give me 5,000 for the car 300 dollars a month wtf!! which is a low ball compared to the condition and work done to my car . Im kind of stressed out due to the fact ,really need some opinions on where to start advice would help. my cars body was finished and was supposed to be painted 4th of july morning ..when i got the phone call

clean title pink in your hand or the painters hand?

i think this thread is fake,,,,if this happened to me,,,the place would not even be on the map anymore,,,just saying,,,
but what do i know,, i run a wore out truck motor.:cool:

If it's the real deal, I feel badly for this fellow, however, it does seem he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.............

After thinking about this horrible travesty you should let the guy start paying you each month. Also do an agreement is when the car surfaces for sale you get another cut out of it !! I wouldn't let him keep all the profit ! o_O

Playing Devils advocate here.
Is the shop owner actually responsible for the car?
Kind like parking at parking garages you pay to park but if the car gets stolen the parking garage isn't going to replace the car in anyway?
Just trying to look at this from a different angle??

Didn't the OP say the shop owner didn't speak English!
It sounds to me the OP didn't know the guy.
I'd never leave my car with someone i didn't know.

D