Grand National mechanic needed in CT

thatann

ThatAnn
Hello all,

I have an 87 Grand National in need of repair - any suggestions on a reputable shop/mechanic I can call in CT who will love the car as much as I do?

Thanks ever so.

That's an excellent question. I need someone to tell me what I need done. The car currently is not running, and has been sitting for approximately ten years. It was not properly services before being garaged, so I anticipate it needing extensive attention.

Hello all,

I have an 87 Grand National in need of repair - any suggestions on a reputable shop/mechanic I can call in CT who will love the car as much as I do?

Thanks ever so.

Your in VA right?

Several vendors are closer than CT...

Gn

Call Kash at Kash's Garage in Bridgeport.His # is 203-330-9700. He can also pick iup the car. My car is down there right now being worked on. He has a lot of experience with these cars and he is a great guy.

Hello all,

Thanks ever so.

I know we aren't located in Ct, we are located in Mass, on the CT border. I am sure we can handle anything you may need as well as pick-up. If interested feel free to call anytime, we are a full service Buick GN shop, specializing in turbo buicks. As well as carrying a full line of replacement performance and stock parts. We are geared to service all your needs with the best trained buick techs in the area. Just ask for Jack

I would say call Otto or Kash. Of course im partial to both because both are my friends. Otto and Kash both work together on Turbo Buicks at Kash's garage and do top notch work.

Check out some of the work they do. Try finding a nicer garage to bring your car to.... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/257145-pics-gnx-we-re-created.html

Not to mention you could eat off of Kash's garage floor.

Otto is one of the best tuners in the country period. Both are within an hour of you. How could you go wrong?