grand national images + video

Only mildly retarded. The whole screwing with it to make the stock rims look like 20's was not only in poor taste, but borderline sacriligious....if it wasn't for that, I would've liked the helicopter picture, but the tank......?

I apologize, perhaps I was a tad harsh. I guess I'm just a purist. To be perfectly honest, I was getting ready to set the helicopter picture as my background for this week until I noticed the 'rim job'.:D

Wow, those are some cool, freaky pics, especially #4! :eek: Far out. Good thing I don't smoke reefer anymore. If I was stoned I probably would be shivering in the corner right now whispering "sky monster is gonna get me".

I kinda like the GN on dubs, but yeah 20's are a little big. 17's would look cool.

What happened to that guy that was going to get a big thing going with 16", 17" and 18" GN-styled wheels? What'd that idea go down the porcelain garbagecan?

Steve

i'll make another pic with stock sized rims, the 20" were incase some ladies checked out the pic, they'd think i was a big "pimp"