Grand National Bumber fillers

Big Kahuna

Who sells the best quality bumper fillers for Grand Nationals -- front and back, how well do the fit, what does it take to prep them, and is there anything else I should know before replacing mine?

i dont know if they are still around anymore, but i believe several years ago i got mine from zero to sixty performance. they were a great product made of fiberglass so they didnt warp and fit very well!
,Dan

I was kinda wondering if the fiberglass are as good as the original material being that they're not flexible.

Do a search. This subject probably has covered a 100 times. Lots of good info on the board about it.

ive used fiberglass many times...good price,worked-fit great

Who sells the best quality bumper fillers for Grand Nationals -- front and back, how well do the fit, what does it take to prep them, and is there anything else I should know before replacing mine?

GM sells the best. I just bought brand new front bumper fillers for $210 from them. These beat fiberglass and ABS plastic without discussion. GM probably has the rear as well. All need to be primed and painted. If you are on a real budget, I will sell a set of front ABS fillers cheap. Good luck- Brad