Gran Turismo 5 Releases tomorrow... its ABOUT time!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
finally gt5 realeases tomorrow november 24th... in the ice and snow ill be first in line to get my copy of the next gt5 series... whose gonna be online tomorrow? my gamertag is axe45 on the ps3:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have seen the previews of this game. I don't play video games but this game is starting to make me change my mind! Looks awesome... My buddy has the older game with a GNX... If they add a TTA in this one I might have to look into it!:)

I have seen the previews of this game. I don't play video games but this game is starting to make me change my mind! Looks awesome... My buddy has the older game with a GNX... If they add a TTA in this one I might have to look into it!:)

rumor has it there are over 1000+ cars, and some buicks:eek:

Here is my choice of car when playing Forza3, I'm kind of partial to it!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Forza3GNXRAY03.jpg
    Forza3GNXRAY03.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 347
  • Forza3GNXRAY04.jpg
    Forza3GNXRAY04.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Forza3GNXRAY02.jpg
    Forza3GNXRAY02.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 340
  • Forza3GNXRAY01.jpg
    Forza3GNXRAY01.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 351
hello people; I don't play games but maybe I'll try it in the future. Do you think it helps in real driving? I know there's a game or program of different tracks so if your a racer you can practice to that track. I think that's nice.
When I did karting that would of helped me. At NHIS anyway as I didn't travel but the serious people did.
IBBY

I like the commercial... "When they said to return the test rides I said "Bwuhahahahaha!" (as he peels away) :D

I heard a long time ago that it would have the TTA and Syclone as well as the GNX. Waiting to hear for sure.

i am picking mine up in the morning
i pre ordered mine last febuary(lol)

scott

I know what you mean. I got the preorder for Christmas last year. With all the waiting, hopefully it will be done right!

I found a master list and no GMC's or TTA's on there. You can drive a Pontiac Vibe though!

GT5 Official Master Car List - GTP Forums

I thought there was suppose to be a signature edition. Why don't I see it for sale anywhere?

I made my sister buy it for me for Christmas. I am not a big gamer but am excited to play this.

u guys are really into this. been looken to make the jump to a ps3 or xbox 4 a while now and this game is the one that draws me in closer after each release. the scenery is awesome

u guys are really into this. been looken to make the jump to a ps3 or xbox 4 a while now and this game is the one that draws me in closer after each release. the scenery is awesome

If this is the game thats doing it to you then you know what to get. Its only going to be available for PS3. :)

o ok. im still on the fence as to witch is the better gaming system tho for on line experiences

I would buy a PS3 first .... Blu Ray.... And the ability to stream movies and TV shows from your computer without any annoying wires.