Gran Turismo 5 Releases tomorrow... its ABOUT time!

I only know a little about gaming systems but I just talked to a friend of mine who lives for this stuff. He has both systems and said you can stream movies and TV shows from both so I was wrong on that. He also went on to say he would recommend the PS3 first because you get more for your money. The PS3 is free to play on line and xbox charges, Blu Ray of course, plus he said It has a better picture than xbox. The up side to xbox is they offer more games and more people own them so there are more on line players etc etc....

Anyone find the GNX?? cant seem to locate it.

I "think" you'll have to buy it in the used section...I just picked up a 70 Chevelle in there and you can't get those from the new car dealer either.

Or win it.

I "think" you'll have to buy it in the used section...I just picked up a 70 Chevelle in there and you can't get those from the new car dealer either.

Or win it.

Booo! You have to check daily in the used section to find it then. Right now I'm tearing it up in a skyline. Yeah I know its 5 am. I just got laid so I cant sleep might as well race :biggrin:

cant find the gnx yet but im ripping 400hp in a premium silvia and a lotus europa. that car handles like its on rails and its got only 120bhp:p

u guys are really into this. been looken to make the jump to a ps3 or xbox 4 a while now and this game is the one that draws me in closer after each release. the scenery is awesome

get a ps3 and call it good. you can surf the net on it and online gameplay is free. im typing this reply from my ps3!

Obviously the Fast & the Furious crowd was the target. With a few American muscle thrown in. No GT500 or Termi Cobras, No 4th Gen Trans Am's or any TA for that matter. I'm biased but the TTA shoulda been a lock, an '04 GTO, come on atleast have the LS2. Almost 1000 cars, years in the making and those cars didn't make the cut.:confused: But atleast they have 25 different Lancers and 40 different Skylines.

Forza 3 is the best one I have played and I have played them all. It has the GNX and is only available for the XBOX 360.:cool:

Anyone get the GNX yet in this GT5 game? Im wondering if theres a certain stage in the game when it will appear in the used car section to buy??:confused:

Anyone get the GNX yet in this GT5 game? Im wondering if theres a certain stage in the game when it will appear in the used car section to buy??:confused:

YEEEESSSS AND IT SMASHES:biggrin::biggrin::cool::cool: stage 2 with stage 2 turbo, headers, new paint job, rebuild, 172 in mid 4th gear:D

That was fast, it must not have been someone's cup of tea.

Has anyone played this game in 3D yet? Still waiting on my copy to get here, hopefully Monday.

The used cars just randomly rotate through different cars as you play...I have seen a few more pop up since I bought mine.

YEEEESSSS AND IT SMASHES:biggrin::biggrin::cool::cool: stage 2 with stage 2 turbo, headers, new paint job, rebuild, 172 in mid 4th gear:D

Sweet. I don't think you could paint the one in GT4 on the PS2. Looks like mine will go white when I get it.

The used cars just randomly rotate through different cars as you play...I have seen a few more pop up since I bought mine.

I thought you were talking about picking up the actual game used. I must have misunderstood. :cool:

Thats not neccesary.... BEAT THE GAME!!!:biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

two words..... dodge Viper.....

Viper??? No thanks, I preordered my copy from Gamestop so they gave me a code for 2 free cars. A Toyota Nascar and a Mclaren F1 Stealth edition. Then I won a Bugatti Veyron so I think I'm set on fast production cars. Now I need a fast race car or 2.