Gran Turismo 5 Releases tomorrow... its ABOUT time!

Viper??? No thanks, I preordered my copy from Gamestop so they gave me a code for 2 free cars. A Toyota Nascar and a Mclaren F1 Stealth edition. Then I won a Bugatti Veyron so I think I'm set on fast production cars. Now I need a fast race car or 2.

i can barely handle my bugatti, 1073HP so i let the B-spec driver race it, its a nightmare really. IMO the best handling High horsepower car is the dodge viper, the ford GT, the 2002 Premium racing modified silvia, or the galardo.

I preordered my game from gamestop to and i didnt get any free cars:confused:

i can barely handle my bugatti, 1073HP so i let the B-spec driver race it, its a nightmare really. IMO the best handling High horsepower car is the dodge viper, the ford GT, the 2002 Premium racing modified silvia, or the galardo.

I preordered my game from gamestop to and i didnt get any free cars:confused:

You should have, but if the person working the register didn't put it on the receipt then you would never know...If you have the receipt still call and complain, my buddy had the same thing happen to him and they gave him the code over the phone.

The Bugatti doesn't drive bad once you realize that you need to brake way early because it's so damn fast that you are trying to take the corners at ridiculous speeds without thinking about it.

lol!
off topic, but i have never owned a gaming system in my life, not one, ever! no atari, no nintendo when all my friends had them. i just never could get into it. i always wanted to be outside riding motorcycles, cars, chasing tail, etc...

lol!
off topic, but i have never owned a gaming system in my life, not one, ever! no atari, no nintendo when all my friends had them. i just never could get into it. i always wanted to be outside riding motorcycles, cars, chasing tail, etc...

well i still make time for all of the above. I usually play videogames on the weekends unless i get a new game (ie now). I can start you off with a ps2???

You should have, but if the person working the register didn't put it on the receipt then you would never know...If you have the receipt still call and complain, my buddy had the same thing happen to him and they gave him the code over the phone.

The Bugatti doesn't drive bad once you realize that you need to brake way early because it's so damn fast that you are trying to take the corners at ridiculous speeds without thinking about it.

ill give em a call..... i got my bugatti up to 255mph and got a trophy for it (111 meters per second). i got that problem with my LP640 the most though. you gotta break before you turn. If you do both, then you spinout. The bugatti understeers alot, but really makes up for it in the straights. The best handling car and one of the best handling ive used has been the SRT10 viper at 890hp.