Gotta Go!

BOOSTWANTER

Make Me An Offer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL MARK AT 248-379-9524, NEED TO GET THIS THIS OUTTA HERE, NO REASONABLE OFFER TURNED TOWN, THIS VEHICLE IS CAUSING SPOUSAL CONFLICT AND I DONT WANNA BE ON THE 10 O'CLOCK NEWS, LOL.
:mad: :mad:

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 865
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 869
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 874
Price

$9800.00 OBO, 49 TURBO NO SMOKE, FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, DUCHWIELER INTERCOOLER
BUILT TRANSMISSION WITH TR VALVE BODY AND CLUTCHES, red stripe stall 2800,, SCANMASTER 2.1 A/C BLOW COLD, THE CAR WILL MAKE IT ANYWHERE
GOOD TIRES, OIL CHANGED MORE THAN REGULAR, TUNE UP ON A VERY REGULAR BASIS.
IT DID A 12.5 @ 113 mph, no rust on the car at all, not in the trunk or bottom of the doors, where they usually
rust at. i am a very negotable guy, if the car is taken off the market is because she has hit the road, or other things call mark 248-379-9524

man....sorry ur going through some stuff man....hope you get it off and you have a brighter future.....

man....wish it was around this time next year...i would be ready to get my turbo regal...."87 gn" just curious whats ur other gn...is it t top hardtop??? 86/87???

Don't Sell!!!

By selling the car your gonna be angry at her. Then in a couple weeks your gonna be so pissed off that it's gone. What I'm saying is things are not going to change after you sell it. You'll just have a ton of resentment towards her, and this topic will always come up in every argument. :D Just my 2 cents. ;)

By selling the car your gonna be angry at her. Then in a couple weeks your gonna be so pissed off that it's gone. What I'm saying is things are not going to change after you sell it. You'll just have a ton of resentment towards her, and this topic will always come up in every argument. :D Just my 2 cents. ;)
I HAVE 2 TURBO REGALS, THIS ONE WAS MY EVERYDAY DRIVER, AND I DECIDED TO MAKE IT FASTER 2 AND THEN SHE STARTED TO ERUPT.

I HAVE 2 TURBO REGALS, THIS ONE WAS MY EVERYDAY DRIVER, AND I DECIDED TO MAKE IT FASTER 2 AND THEN SHE STARTED TO ERUPT.

mind crimes

If there is ever any one item to make a person's life simpler and peaceful, it is to NEVER allow another person to manipulate them as a result of their bad behavior. This type of person will continue to project their problematic psychotic unnecessary reactions towards others to gain control of situations to satisfy whatever sick agenda and insecurities they have. An emotional flipster always blames the other person for their unhappiness. I hope that doesn't sound too harsh, and I'm sure everyone knows that, but it needs to be said.

Car hobbies are a very legitimate and reasonable activity. I'd eliminate the unreasonable activity creating problems.:eek:

If there is ever any one item to make a person's life simpler and peaceful, it is to NEVER allow another person to manipulate them as a result of their bad behavior. This type of person will continue to project their problematic psychotic unnecessary reactions towards others to gain control of situations to satisfy whatever sick agenda and insecurities they have. An emotional flipster always blames the other person for their unhappiness. I hope that doesn't sound too harsh, and I'm sure everyone knows that, but it needs to be said.

Car hobbies are a very legitimate and reasonable activity. I'd eliminate the unreasonable activity creating problems.:eek:

Very well worded Tim87tr. ;)

Anger Management is a must?

I believe I made an offer on this and you didn't take it should have done it when I offered? Oh well. You remind me of a car salesman only without the smile you have posted this thing so many times get over it you won't sell for what your asking. Attitudes are not the way to sell a car either and to call someone names on the board is just so childish. Grow up and be a man and try treating people with respect before you go bashing someone. Good Luck:D

what!

i dont ever remember a offer from you, and im sorry you feel that way about me, bottom line is that this is a good rust free, no smoking, fast turbo regal, and people been talkng so much mess about it, its terrible. and i realize that i was asking to much, and it wouldnt sell for that much because its not a grand national. im just going thru some drama now and i need to sell, trust me if it was really up to me i would be putting a front mount on it like my other one. so far ive been getting low offers, not reasonable.

gn

where is the car located and what would you take for it ,i have cash and i am very interested

Oh Please,

The man is married, he was spending too much money on the car and his wife blew up.....just like virtually every other woman would too...doesn't mean he needs to get rid of his wife. He is doing the right thing, the car isn't THAT important...and if it came down to it, which one would you sacrifice?

Cars come and go....and go.....and go again...