Honda Ricer

Mattthias

So it seems if you have the following:

loud fart cannon, graphics, neon lighting, a huge wing (useless spoiler), fugly clear Lego looking taillights then you automatically have a 10 second car and you could be in a F&F movie..

WRONG!

I was driving down the avenue the other evening in the right lane as I am approaching a Honda to my left. I pull beside the "whip"and some Hispanic kids who were looking at me as if I called their Mother a whore, lol. I then accelerate and WHOOSH. Immediately I look in the rear view and I see the Honda speeding up to me. We get to a red light and we were side by side with a car in front of each of us. The driver begins to rev his engine and now I begin to laugh.

Now the look I got before (like I called their Mother a whore) turned into I will eat your children, haha. I decided to warm the tires up and do a little brake stand. As I looked over, it appeared that the driver's GF liked the mini smoke show. Now the driver looked as though he was going
EXPLODE :mad:, lol. The light turned green and I went on my way.

We then got going toward the next light and we were side by side. I purposely went slow and BAM! We caught the light! Side by side at the line. Time to play (more). My left foot on the brake, right on the gas with firm pressure. Green light, and I am gone. I smoked the Honda like a pork roast. Speed never got above 45 and didn't have to. The pure acceleration off the line was all it took. I think the driver's baseball hat went from crooked to straight. LOL!!

Thanks for reading my story. I hope it was entertaining and this was my first "kill" as you call it here. I can see how dusting people can be thrilling and addicting. :shame:

Lol at least it was a wanna be race car. I've had wore out pickups try to get me to bite and believe it or not a early 2000 Buick century!

Ha! Nice Kill. Ricers of that visual caliber are getting fewer and fewer, so it is nice when you can embarrass them.

I always have some dope in a bone stock civic with a exhaust and intake wanting me to embarrass him in front of his friends

Hey Matt , nice little spanking you gave him without even breaking the speed limit !! Glad to see it's running good . (y) Sam

Cool story Matt. It's always fun to play a little. Glad to see the car running good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk