Gotta be careful getting your Big Mac and fries.

That ain't the reason no-one broke it up it's the trainwreck effect...people love watching this stuff go down and seeing hell on earth play out... in a few months the 10th anniversary of 9-11 will be here and everyone will be tuning in to see the carnage replayed over and over, not for much else. Personally, shoot and stab away all you want, i ain't standing by and letting this go down w/out stepping in. A fight is a fight but this is just cesspool pedigree at it's finest at the expense of what is seemingly an innocent victim.

While your thoughts are noble, living in Mendon, you are sheltered from the real world. Your area is 97.3% white and you only have 20 blacks in your town. (Mendon, Massachusetts (MA 01756) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news) Have you ever been shot, shot at, stabbed or even had a gun stuck in your face?

While your thoughts are noble, living in Mendon, you are sheltered from the real world. Your area is 97.3% white and you only have 20 blacks in your town. (Mendon, Massachusetts (MA 01756) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news) Have you ever been shot, shot at, stabbed or even had a gun stuck in your face?
650 hours over time worked in 2006 as an electrician to be able to live in a peaceful place. now go look up the city i was living in pre 2007, Woonsocket Ri....enjoy the read "big guy" :rolleyes:

The dude should have had a flashback and fought like a dude, i'm in reference to the trans gender chick dude that was assaulted, not that i condone physical assault on anyone but he should have been able to over power or overwhelm one or both of the assailants.

Seeing videos like this makes me feel physically sick! I couldn't even watch the whole video. Having been "jumped" several times in my life (and more) I could never stand by and let that happen. At least the video will be used against them and, at least in CA, they would be charged with ADW, mayhem, or maybe even attempt murder. People like that have no place in civilized society. This is what's wrong with our great nation and it makes me sad.

650 hours over time worked in 2006 as an electrician to be able to live in a peaceful place. now go look up the city i was living in pre 2007, Woonsocket Ri....enjoy the read "big guy" :rolleyes:

OK, you lived in such a violent community !!! I am soooo sorry that you had to live in a community that had a crime rate that was half the national average and 1/5 of the crime rate of Baltimore where this crime was committed. Where you live now, the national crime rate is 5x your crime rate.

Blacks make up .4% (20) of your population now, your previous "crime ridden" area they made up 4% (1700)....I guess that is still a 10 times increase.....Baltimore has a black population of 67% or 400,000!!!! I'm sure that you went weeks or even months without being seeing or being assaulted by one in Mendon. I guess that makes you an authority on ethnic diversification.

Not all blacks are bad, but statistics are overwhelming that you will become one of their victims !!!!

Now I will be branded as a racists by simply stating easily verifiable statistics !!!

As this is in my Fine state of high taxiation I have followed this story. The HE/SHE allegedly had some "romantic" type words with one of the suspects "Man", which started the assault. Although it did not warrant the beathing HE/SHE got HE/SHE should have realized since she is from the area that one does not do certain things when you are in certain areas. The HE/SHE also is no stranger to the wrong side of the law. Extensive record with some issues with paying or getting paid for certain services.

The absolute rediculous thing is the aftermath. Since the public outcry they are having rallies and candle light vigils at the same mcdonalds causing them to close in the early afternoon to prevent "PROBLEMS". All of the hand holding weirdos are coming out of the wood work and traveling from neighboring states to participate. The average working joe or joey gets shot, raped, car jacked and no one rallies or starts a campaign. One transgendered HE/SHE gets beaten up and the freaks come out in force.

By the way HE/SHE is fine, she has put her own video on youtube now and boy is she a prize. Also the person filming was a mcdonalds employee and he can be heard saying the police are coming you need to get out of here before they get here. Oh Yea law suit pending.

As this is in my Fine state of high taxiation I have followed this story. The HE/SHE allegedly had some "romantic" type words with one of the suspects "Man", which started the assault. Although it did not warrant the beathing HE/SHE got HE/SHE should have realized since she is from the area that one does not do certain things when you are in certain areas. The HE/SHE also is no stranger to the wrong side of the law. Extensive record with some issues with paying or getting paid for certain services.

The absolute rediculous thing is the aftermath. Since the public outcry they are having rallies and candle light vigils at the same mcdonalds causing them to close in the early afternoon to prevent "PROBLEMS". All of the hand holding weirdos are coming out of the wood work and traveling from neighboring states to participate. The average working joe or joey gets shot, raped, car jacked and no one rallies or starts a campaign. One transgendered HE/SHE gets beaten up and the freaks come out in force.

By the way HE/SHE is fine, she has put her own video on youtube now and boy is she a prize. Also the person filming was a mcdonalds employee and he can be heard saying the police are coming you need to get out of here before they get here. Oh Yea law suit pending.

So you are blaming the person that got beat?
+ excusing it because of the area + people doing it,+ saying she must have been trying to hit one of the ho's boyfriends, + further justifying it by saying this person had a "Extensive" prior record,which has nothing at all to do with this,she was not the aggressor. + how do you know it was extensive.
According to her, one of these girls ,boyfriend asked the victim a question,
+ was jumped when she came out of the bathroom, it sounds to me like one of the jerks at the counter that stood + watched + egged it on a some points,hit on this girl + the ho's,were just vicious + looking for a fight so used it for an excuse.By saying there are some things you don't do around blacks ,you are saying its her fault +minimizing what happened
+ then you think it's rediculous that people are outraged + showing it by rallying around this person.
How rediculous would You think it is if the races were reversed + a black girl or guy got stomped into unconciousness because they talked to a white guy or girl?
Would you say,oh you just don't do that in a white area?
You would never hear the end of it.+ i guarantee the rallying around that person would be of epic preportions had the races been reversed.Would you still be saying it was rediculous.
What about when the black prostitute that framed the duke boys for rape,Every last Racist "Reverand" came out of the woodwork to rally around her,along with naacp, + every black community,+ every last tv station,day in + day out, She hadn't been kicked + stomped repeatedly into,a seizure,just uttered the words that she was raped,by whites with no proof what so ever.
I saw a mention of this mcd's beating on glenn beck,+one or 2 little bits on a tv station or 2,+ those stations only did it because it got so big on the internet ,+ the stations could no longer ignore it without looking bias.
Don't blame the victim because she had the audacity to speak to a black guy,who she says talked to her, either way it doesn't matter who talked to who.+ then go on to criticize people that show concern.
You also criticized her saying you saw her you tube video, + you say what a prize? I saw an interview + she didn't seem too crazy or bad or whatever you are making her out to be.I'd like to see some vids of these 2 other girls,+ the one that video'd the beating,I'm sure the you would see the meaning of, "What a Prize"