Gotta be careful getting your Big Mac and fries.

This video was 90% of what I expected:( The seizure at the end was a nice twist.
I really can't believe this country functions:frown:

I was hoping the older white woman would beat the snot of them with her handbag. I've writen off all those junk food places. Hopefully I'll never had to deal those morons.

Will be interesting to hear Al sharpton and Jessee Jackson's 2 cents on this. How much you want to bet both Sharpton and Jackson will claim "it was justified"?

Im not racist!! but Figures Youd get 2-3 black girls jumping a white girl!! And everyone else there just watching... go figure!! Shyte is pathetic!! who raised them ignorant b*tches??? Hmmm lemme guess NOONE!!!!

Im not racist!! but Figures Youd get 2-3 black girls jumping a white girl!! And everyone else there just watching... go figure!! Shyte is pathetic!! who raised them ignorant b*tches??? Hmmm lemme guess NOONE!!!!

my mother... thats the problem, our daddies aint home... mine would knock sense into me... in more ways than one...

Funny how the only person to do anything about it was the old white lady. The idiot filming it should go to jail and all the other idiots that just stood by watching! I don't care what color you are, if you pray to a tree, whatever, if I see you are outnumbered and getting your head kicked I will step in.

I would have gotten between them and the white girl and as soon as one of those 2 black hoes put their hands on me I knocked them the FOOK out and call it self defense, I am not saying that a man should put his hands on a woman but it goes both ways, those 2 are completely ignorant have no respect for life and should have been aborted before they were even concieved, plus i cant believe the people just hanging around without doing anything about it. :mad:

If the food don't get you the Ho's will.

That camera operator should be prosecuted,right along with the ho's,he was so into it, + instigating it further,It was like a blood lust for him,he was laughing,+ clearly loveing every minute of it.at some points,+ it sounded like he was calling people back from helping,it looked like when ever someone was going to get close or go to help he was calling out to them,like trying to get them not to interfere.
I also wonder why they were hell bent on getting her out side after they came back in,they left + came back in + it was clear their intent was to get her out to the parking lot,It's like they went out + either grabbed a weapon or hatched a plan or something,maybe run her over who knows,but they were not satisfied ,+ wanted her outside to do more damage.
I think that older lady may have saved her life,she prevented her from being dragged outside.
also there is a loud bang just before she started to go into convulsions,I think one of the skanks,kicked her head into,whatever the surface is behind her.

If there is any follow up stories on this,repost it ,i'd like to see what becomes of this.

fast food attack

It is sad that times are this way. I was in methner oops I mean sefner Florida late last year at a friends house. It was late and I went on a food run. Mctrailer park and toxic hell were the only thing open to get something quick to eat and drink. Guy in front of me was turning into the drive thru from the other entrance of the parking lot. He slightly blocked the entrance and the heffer in front of him was ordering a 1/4 ton cheeseburger, 10 lb bag of fries, 55 gallon mc flurry and it was taking longer than usual. So this couple come driving through and the girl driving is waiting for him to pull up when the line moves and it wasn't 10 seconds the guy in the passenger seat jumps out and goes nuts kicking the guys car and cursing and yelling and threatening him. I was shocked to see the fellow was calm and didn't reply. After the girl got the dumb ba$stard to stop and go the manager came outside checking on the fellow. He was like whatever it's late I just got off work and wasn't inclined to go to the police station for shooting him so he did everything in his power to ignore the guy until he left. Luckily for that fool the guy didn't have a temper.

Nothing shocks me at places like this. This won't be allowed on the news though because the media doesn't want to offend viewers as they like to spin it that Bush didn't like black people and anyone that has anything to say negative about a bunch of ghetto a$$ hoodlums is in the wrong.

I hope something like this doesn't happen around me. While I will do everything in my power to ignore it and let the police do what they are paid to do if a person is getting beaten senseless like in this vid and the thugs don't heed warning to leave and choose to assault someone causing bodily harm then a decision will be made to stop it and it will be up to them if they are to remain unharmed themselves. That's the problem with this country anymore. To much nonsense like this. People are sorry and afraid to do whats right.

Was the guy in the blue shirt the manager? He did very little to stop that brutal beating. I'd like to see him named as a defendent as well.

Sad

Ive seen this first hand at an accident site. Where three younger black girls were kicking the chit out of the white guy they ran into from behind. While a forth was trowing rocks thru his windows and kicking his truck .when it went to court they all gave false names and it was hard to get a conviction because the other black people on the seen gave false statements .. But in the end he won ..when i came up with the cell phone video .thier statements then turned to he stoped short causing the accident . Judge didnt see it that way .they are serving two years each .and the people that gave false statement were tracked down and given 60 hours of community service . These people are like animals. And the guy with the cell phone should be beaten the same way . Sad and sick . Our youth..

Not to worry tho,our illustrious ,Attorney Generel Eric Holder who is not at all bias,will prosecute this as a hate crime,+ will get to the bottom of this.:rolleyes:

I just read on that site that the 2 were apprehended +1 is 14 + was charged as a juvenile,(not sure what she was charged with tho)but it doesn't matter she will get a slap on the wrist,not even,but i'm sure she will get a "good talking to" tho + that'll show her.
The other 1 is 18 .I went back to the site to reread the article + i couldn't find it again.Not in a million yrs would any of my neices that age ever act like that, nor would anybody i know ever stand by + let that happen to a person ,black or white or any color how can there be such an assembly of scumbags in one spot at the same time.
I watched it again + that big bang near the end is that girls head banging off the wood on the side of her after that girl with alot of momentum as she is rushing forward on her way out, kicks her in the head, she was sitting up + ok + then that kick + you hear the sound of her head hit the wood + then she is in convulsions. The convulsions may have just been that she was knocked unconcious,i've seen somewhat the same on bad knockouts in fights,sometimes the body goes very rigid,+ will convulse,+ sometimes they are out of it + kind of still fighting.
I think in a case like this that 14 yr old should not have the luxury of being charged as a juvenile. Shoplifting,vandalism,b+e,maybe,but not if involved in a 2 against 1 extended beatdown,where she stomped on a persons head + over + over kicked her in the face + back of the head. while they are on the ground.
One other thingi find a bit strange is,If you are in a fight + pick up a weapon lets say a small club or pipe,bottle etc. you are charged with assault with a dangerous weapon because now you have a big advantage + the other person can get hurt,but what about instead of having a weapon you have a whole other person,to attack that single person with,to me that is the same as having a weapon or actually even worse + their should be some kind of added charges if you are involved in a group of 2 or more attack against a single unarmed person,such as in this case.
If you watch,when they are in the corner in between i guess the 2 bathrooms, she can defend herself + actually looks like she was just starting to get the upper hand,then the other one starts attacking her from behind,+ she is no longer able to defend herself + starts to really get hurt.
To me that should be considered somewhat in the same realm as having a weapon because of the disadvantage that puts the person in with the added risk for injury,+ have some charge to go with it so as to discourage gangups.Maybe their is such a law or charge + i just don't know about it. ??

Carry thier azz to the worst place in the world and drop them off for a week and see how damn tough they are.... That was a good cause for wasting bullets if you ask me:mad::mad::mad:

If someone in that place was carrying a weapon they could have easily stopped this. Just another example of WHY gun control is a total crock of chit....

As you are viewing this and commenting on it, it's happening at more than one RonnieMac's at this very moment.

However, I did see a weave hit the floor.....so she gets one point there.

You either tuck and take it, or you stand up and calculate how to give back the most pain as to stop the whole ordeal. I'm sure there's a Bic pen in that purse that would have made an excellent detour for jugular flow.

I would at least make sure there would be one or more women going home that night calling the want ads for a seeing eye dog or possibly a prosthetic manufacturer.

Absolutely unacceptable behavior by all involved bar the one getting attacked.

They must have saw the last video where the kid body slams the bully,+ wern't taking any chances,so they tag teamed her.

I smell lawsuit coming toward McDonalds. The employees should have Pushed the HO's out & locked down till the PD arrived.

But then You'd see FAT ALBERT & JIVEN JESSE show up to stand up for the TAG TEAM HO's :eek:

Carry thier azz to the worst place in the world and drop them off for a week and see how damn tough they are.... That was a good cause for wasting bullets if you ask me:mad::mad::mad:

If someone in that place was carrying a weapon they could have easily stopped this. Just another example of WHY gun control is a total crock of chit....

we are already in hell....