Got Turbodrag 2

A JUMP IN FROM TEAM RABID DOG WOULD BE NICE......
DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL TO BEAT THE COMPUTER RUNNIN MID 7'S...............

7's

I made the game , and am not so sure you can beat a mid 7. Just make sure you can beat your buddy in a Vs match. Also, yeah the Race Port is not really a great upgrade =P.

that is some of the dumbest **** I have ever heard....
you made the game to be unbeatable??? where is the satisfaction in that? and further more, why would you put in a 1500 dollar mod that hurts your performance??? are you serious?:confused: :mad: :confused:

Originally posted by gofastr
that is some of the dumbest **** I have ever heard....
you made the game to be unbeatable??? where is the satisfaction in that? and further more, why would you put in a 1500 dollar mod that hurts your performance??? are you serious?:confused: :mad: :confused:

Its a drag racing game, not Super Mario Brothers. Learn how to launch and you can still take out any car on there, you just wont have the highest mph. I do agree the race port is a MAJOR screw job. Also once you do it, you cant go back

I dont see how the game is "beatable" since it goes on and on and on.

Anyways has anyone beat my 8.388 yet. I tried for an hour last night, got pissed and quit.

well, normally, you can win a game. if you have all the mods possible in the game, and you still can't beat any car in the game, I would think that that would suk. I just beat your time with an
8.277. It took me 2 hours to rip that one. 167 in the quarter (mph). beat that......:D

Just remember its like real life. No matter how fast your car is, there is always someone out there faster:cool:

am i missing something....i played the game for 2 hrs yesterday and won maybe 4 races....enough to get adj reg, k&n, and 93 chip and i got spanked about 90 times.....just cant get traction...best time of 14.2 or so w/ my 84 GN....i tried the GNX and pulled a 13.4 but still got spanked everytime????

beating the game

I consider beating the final boss, "Bloodshed" as a good finish point. Of corse, your car can get much better than his.

whats this talk about bosses? ive beat the game, or so i thought...my car is maxed out w/ a best of 8.4xx @ 167 and i beat every part of the game and saw no bosses??? how do you unlock them?

i'm excited about getting the game, i ordered it today so i expect it should be in sometime mid-next week.

hey bigturbo6, are you open to suggestions for a possible 3rd game? i think some fine tuning with the help of tb.com members would make your game perfect in our eyes. little stuff like maybe applying a little math to keep people from going 9's with a ta49 :)

Suggestions are always good, even tho I'm not sure if or when we'll start a Turbo Drag 3. Save those thoughts, I always post on here when I'm starting a project and get advice. However the process of making a game is long and vast and things always get overlooked or just avoided for "realistic" purposes. You're right though, the math behind the parts and performance is always an area that becomes very complicated, hence the words "arcade style" , rather than "simulation". Maybe we can slowly creep into using the word "simulation" with everyone's help, if we attempt a part 3.

Bosses(There are 3 bosses): Every track has a chance of racing a boss, but the hardest race at each track is your best shot. Will all be very easy if you're running 8.4's though.

ANYBODY GET MORE HP THAN 950? THAT IS THE BEST THAT I CAN PULL OUT OF IT WITH ANY COMBO...... AND THE SPEEDO STOPS DEAD AT 163MPH

I am still playing f body racing...didnt want to wait for td2 so i bought that now its out a week later...O well don't complain too much because he could just stop making the games all in all...I think the games are cool and fun to see who has quickest times...getting td2 soon...

hey guys, am I the first to figure out a color change code???? I got the red GN!:D

Originally posted by GNFURY
hey guys, am I the first to figure out a color change code???? I got the red GN!:D

You tell me how to change colors and I will tell you how to get 985hp and four mph:cool: