Got the shirt Ive always wanted!

cutluse231

A while back I posted in a thread on the V8BUICK.COM board about having a shirt made whith a paticular saying on it with a accompaning photo.

New Buick T-Shirt? - V8Buick.com

Well while I was at the Nats I had one custom made by the Shirt dealer by the race Fuel.

My anti-rice T-shirt logo,,,

1986160119_large.jpg

hope you like.. I am kinda partial to the Regal tho.

That's one heck of a shirt! With a car like that the driver must be hansome and modest.

Dave Fiscus

Thanks for compliments guys...

But I had that shirt made, while at the GS Nats.

It was a picture off one of the vendors( the t-shirt vendor by the race fuel) pre-made saying and pic combos, something like " hold on to my beer..........."

Anyhow I asked them to remove the current saying and put the my Quote into it.

Dunno who's car it is... but it was the perfect shot for that quote.:biggrin: so major thanks to them.

so it was a one off....... but.....

I spoke to a local Buick enthusist who does designs and some web art style stuff...
gave him that picture and said run with it
Never know what will happen there but....... maybe a shirt design may show up.:smile:

I let you know

That's one heck of a shirt! With a car like that the driver must be hansome and modest.

Dave Fiscus

Not sure about the modest part but I bet he is saying to himself "Don't turn the wheel and maybe the oil pan and I will live through this!" over and over. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great shirt.

A while back I posted in a thread on the V8BUICK.COM board about having a shirt made whith a paticular saying on it with a accompaning photo.

New Buick T-Shirt? - V8Buick.com

Well while I was at the Nats I had one custom made by the Shirt dealer by the race Fuel.

My anti-rice T-shirt logo,,,

1986160119_large.jpg

hope you like.. I am kinda partial to the Regal tho.

Sure they can...you know, when they're attached to the back of a tow truck. :biggrin: