Got the balls???

Stolden1972

I think Ive got the balls to bring my TTA to Barrett Jackson in 08...I need your take on what you think it'll bring....15k mile original leather t-top car, have owners kit and actually bought it from a guy who had it since 90 with 900 miles on it. I want to bring it there to set the standard that these cars deserve...help me with some input...i need 1 spark plug wire to bring it back to 100% stock....guy i got it from only could find 5 of the originals...any help is appreciated guys. Thanks!

what wire number do you need? I have a set of 5 and I might be willing to let one of them go for a small price. I don't remember for sure what wire I'm missing but I think it's the #2, I'll have to double check when I get home.

Hi,
Is your missing TTA plug wire the only issue you are aware of? Apparently, The Barret-Jackson auction is a money flush nut house where some crazy things happen. I wouldn't let your car go at regular rates;I assume reserves are still allowed. Given what is happening in the GNX market, all that is needed is a couple of interested,well heeled bidders to really pull a surprise off! This will do a service to our entire group, because let's face it, these cars are, from a performance standpoint, a leg up on the GNX. If you have ever been over 110 in a turbo regal, you know what I mean. The GNX sure does look mean, though... Good luck with your preparation!

just need one wire..like i said, ill set the standard for us all..ive had a few tta's but threre havent ben any run through b-j lately...ill take the risk...whats she gonna bring????

im fully aware that its no reserve... i went to ASU, so i have a free place to stay, plus i own a flatbed tow truck so gettin it there isnt an issue either...

thats why im asking your input, love the car but im willing to take a risk...anything in the 20's owns it, just looking for opinions....been to BJ last couple yrs, its crazy.....you never know what'll happen

what wire number do you need? I have a set of 5 and I might be willing to let one of them go for a small price. I don't remember for sure what wire I'm missing but I think it's the #2, I'll have to double check when I get home.

Jared, if you do happen to have the #2 drop me a line (jlarsson@london.com) as I'm missing no 2 on mine and like to put a complete set on it when I get the engine back together .....

How you present the car will determine the end price to that crowd. Look at the Festival TTA now on ebay....Pay particular attention to his list of 'stuff' (provenance) he has to go along with the car (owner's kit, PHS build number, jackets, programs, tickets, passes, etc.)....Those are the things that will make ALL the difference to one of those rich nuts at the B-J auction.

You'll have to lead those announcers, and their roving experts, by the nose to get the true worth and uniqueness of these cars across to them....They will sell the nation on the car if you sell it to them prior to rolling across the platform for the auction.

Just my thoughts. :)

Best of Luck