got robbed

Damn man, this stuff is just downright depressing. Its strange that only people who once loved you can reach that level of cruelty.

Ya she stuck it to me bad they took all 3 of my cars she had taken loans on them before she left i dosnt even know

Well, i got some bad new's but it will make you feel a bit better about your situation. My buddy Jermaine just got stabbed in the neck by his wife... He passed away on Sunday, i just found out a few hours ago. I also heard she was released from Holding on self defense.. w,e the case may be i dont know the details.. Sucks, good buddy of mine we got hammered a few times together he was a cool cat, But back to your story i rather get robbed than Die.

One thing i have to say, since ive seen it with my own EYES! I was a real young like maybe 7-8 yrs old my uncles wife hit herself and scratched herself on the neck and hit herself with a belt buckle on her leg and arm..She called the cops and said my uncle beat her, i was there he was actually telling her to stop and that she was crazy he didn't touch her. Cops came they beat his ass and wouldn't even hear him out automatically his fault. They hauled his ass away for 6months and made him pay a bunch of $$$ and had to do classes for like 3 years he lost everything his job and his house his kids everything the works, Women can be the DEVIL. Everyone on the block thought he was a women beater, i know he wasn't though..I Sleep with one eye open o_O

So where were the titles to your cars, can't take a loan out on them without that??
Lesson to all, don't let your woman know where the titles are.

So where were the titles to your cars, can't take a loan out on them without that??
Lesson to all, don't let your woman know where the titles are.
And if they were in both names then it's fraud depending on the state you live in. If they were in your name then it theft so think about it and see what you can do. Good luck.:)

One thing i have to say, since ive seen it with my own EYES! I was a real young like maybe 7-8 yrs old my uncles wife hit herself and scratched herself on the neck and hit herself with a belt buckle on her leg and arm..She called the cops and said my uncle beat her, i was there he was actually telling her to stop and that she was crazy he didn't touch her. Cops came they beat his ass and wouldn't even hear him out automatically his fault. They hauled his ass away for 6months and made him pay a bunch of $$$ and had to do classes for like 3 years he lost everything his job and his house his kids everything the works, Women can be the DEVIL. Everyone on the block thought he was a women beater, i know he wasn't though..I Sleep with one eye open o_O

He lost everything because of that one event, and you knew the truth and didn't say anything??? I know you were just a kid, but damn man.

Sorry for your luck......or that you trusted her.........or that you weren't paying attention to the marriage...... or..... well, .....there's just a WHOLE lot of shitty stuff going on here that isn't out in the open.... and it shouldn't be......

Most times divorce is the result of 50/50 behaviour.......

I never realized what a douche I was in my marriage until my my son grew up enough and pointed it out to me one night.

That was a rude and embarrasing awakening. Seems I had conveneniently forgotten my part in all of it.

The saddest and most disturbing part was that HE hadn't forgotten any of it.........:(o_O

So, Ok.

I'll settle on "sorry for your luck".....

Best of luck to you in the near and distant future.........

If there are kids involved, leave 'em out of your fights with one another. Once you're apart, those fights don't mean anything anymore.

He lost everything because of that one event, and you knew the truth and didn't say anything??? I know you were just a kid, but damn man.

Ofcourse i did, i was just a kid, they didnt hear me out.. They thought my uncle told me to say that to save his butt.. and she said that i was lying trying to protect my uncle with a fabricated story, too bad they're wasn't any camera phones that you can video with at the time, she wouldn't have gotten away with chit..

titles were in a file cabnit in the house and wife has power of aterny for every thing so if I was deployed she could take care of stuff. she took out the loans and I didnt even know. I just made the money she did the sending and paied the bills all the time. we were married for 16 years so I had no reason to not trust her.

Ofcourse i did, i was just a kid, they didnt hear me out.. They thought my uncle told me to say that to save his butt.. and she said that i was lying trying to protect my uncle with a fabricated story, too bad they're wasn't any camera phones that you can video with at the time, she wouldn't have gotten away with chit..

Damn man, thats a terrible situation to be in, I feel you. I went through something like that with my stepdad. Nobody listened to me either. It wasn't until I was well into my twenties when my mom (and real dad) said "we should have listened to you."