Got rearended?

TONYP

I got rearended this afternoon. I get to take a trip to the adjuster tomorrow. I was hit pretty soft the bumper is pushed in ~1" on the right side. The plastic behind it got crunched a little and the paint is peeling off now, and the R taillight looks like it may be out of alignment. Is there anything else I should bring to the attention of the adjuster or is it as simple as it looks? I don't want more than I am entitled to but I want ALL of the damage he did repaired. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

How's the quarter panel. Look for alignment inside the tire well too. Trunk areas also.

Make a real good detailed check.

Look up underneath the bumper too.

Get the most $$$$ you can.

Been there with frame damage if it's behind the wheel area it drives okay. :)

They said $400. A new junkyard bumper and sand and repaint bumper fillers. I will check it out closer before I take it in and when I take it in I will make sure they do a good job.

Went through the same thing back in April. Check the frame on the hit side to see if it has been pushed forward as mentioned check the quarters and truck lid areas. I was hit hard enough that it knocked the body out of line and put a wrinkle/crease in the roof above the driver window. They pulled the frame back in place and it went out. Mine didn't look bad at all, but they had to paint the whole car because they couldn't match the original paint. It looks brand new now and runs better than ever. had it painted with DuPont Pitch Black and it is pretty sweet. Good Luck!

Donnie