Got into GM High tech

Never been in a magazine before. Hope the picture isn't too big.

DougsGrandNatl001.jpg

Congates man. I don't care what anyone says, getting in a mag. is
always neat.

Congates man. I don't care what anyone says, getting in a mag. is
always neat.

x2, i did a story with them and had my car in it a couple of spots and i must say it was fuggin cool :cool:

That's probably be the first and last TB in the magazine all year.....:rolleyes: And basically stock. That magazine in just lame! Congrats tho. Nice to be in any magazine I guess.

I don't agree, I think this magazine has more TB coverage than all others combined. There are two in this months, the other the first part of a build up series. There is usually an article on one at least every other issue from mild to wild setups. They did change editors recently and moved their home base to FL (I think), so hopefully their TB coverage will remain the same.

There are two in this months

Considering the magazine comes out every two months having two GN's this month vs. having none in the previous issue is weak. That comes out to an average of (1) GN in the last two issues over (4) months. LAME!

Dont read that mag much, but i found one that showed them upgradeing the exhuast on a GN with one of Jack Cotton's 3inch Exh. Think they are cool, cause i get Carcraft, and they rarley show GNs. Nice article.

congrats on the coverage, I used to love that magazine, know it should be just called ls1 tech

read it this am

I get that magazine for the turbo regal stuff even tho the Buicks aren't so high tech anymore. Nice car!!

Ill read prob 1 out of 3. Wish they had more turbo buicks. (I remember when they had cool budget upgrades and new parts stuff for our cars... been a long time...) Ill take what I can get I guess, cheap enough to keep the subscription.

Ill read prob 1 out of 3. Wish they had more turbo buicks. (I remember when they had cool budget upgrades and new parts stuff for our cars... been a long time...) Ill take what I can get I guess, cheap enough to keep the subscription.

I dropped my subscription to the mag because they didn't do enough LT1 or Buick stuff for me to want to read.

CONGRATS! That is awesome to have your car in there. Buy a dozen copies and frame at least one! ;)

Awesome Congrats on getting in the Mag!!!...............Still the Best Mag going that shows TB's (at least sometimes). Shows em more than any other magizine. The best issue by far was the March of 99 issue...............nothing but Turbo Buicks on that one! :smile:

gmht

Congrats doug. That is alot of performance considering it is not an overkill build. Keep up the good work.

I dropped my subscription to the mag because they didn't do enough LT1 or Buick stuff for me to want to read.

Having owned many LC2's and currently building an LT1 project I agree it would be nice to see that more often however you have to be realistic. When you open a playboy magazine what do expect to see. Young perfect bodied women. Sure there are some older women that are sexy but for the most part you will see young women. Same with the gmht magazine. LSX stuff is going to be the most poplular thing in there not 25 year old v6's and ****ty gen 2 opticrap sbc's.

Just picked up the mag today, congratulations on getting some coverage...it's always nice to see a turbo Buick in there once in awhile.

On a side note...on pg 28 of the same issue, that LT1 Z28 is owned by Bob Bailey from Michigan. Is this the same Bob Bailey that's the electronics wiz for our Buicks?:)

Congrats! Good looking car. I love any magazine that takes the space to put our cars in it. Only aprox 30,000 vehicles with our motor and they are over 20 years old. I am surprised they put any tr's at all in the mag.