got any dippers on here?

Sorry to hear that, longball.

This shit is no joke.

I'll jump on the band wagon of tobacco use hate.....I used to chew tobacco...loved it in fact, started out with some promo stuff from a gun and knife show when I was about 12 then skoal and moved over to chew as I liked the longer leaf and never cared for the worm dirt aka dip. My favorite was Beech Nut Spearmint and Red Man. I noticed that my gums started to recede away from my teeth and hot and cold water/foods became sensitive. And then the skin in my mouth started to turn whitish and I had a large bump form in the roof of my mouth and had this nasty leeching taste all the time. Dentist took a biopsy and told me I was getting precancerous and the knot/lump was part of it. I put the sh!& down at that point and havent touched it since and its been over 24 years. It took 6 or so years before I could even eat anything mint...like a after dinner mint/candy, etc.....because it reminded me of that gawd awful taste that I used to get after the bump formed. The knot shrunk and I still have a small bump in the roof of my mouth that is scar tissue. Please stop

I always know where I am when I see spit all over the driver side door of a pick em up truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgusting habit, got a guy at another facility I hate talking to in person as he is continually looking for a garbage can to spit into in my facility when he is here.

Used Copenhagen for 20 years. Woke up one day and said I am done. It was tough for a week or two, and had cravings for longer than that. Been off it for 2 1/2 years, best thing I have ever done. I did gain about 30 pounds, but that came off with time and working out.