got any dippers on here?

Eazy-E

"You underestimate the power of the dark side"
I usually only go through about a can every 5-7 days. I always have a hog leg in when im on the golf course but i do enjoy a pinch at night while reading on here and just hanging around. Ive always been a cope wintergreen guy and straight is pretty good too. Have any of you guys seen/tried the new grizzly premium dark wintergreen? id love to get my hands on a can.

I used to enjoy a dip every now and again but have since switched to electronic vaper

I'm a Certified Dental Technician. I've taken courses on oral cancers. I'm dead serious, quit doing that stuff. The treatment for cancer of the mouth often ends up with cutting out your jaw. It's a long painful slow treatment which often ends in death.
http://www.butlerfirststep.org/2010/06/oral-cancer-survivor-impacts-local-students/ This is just one story.
Here's a jaw that has been removed because of oral cancer. It's not worth your perceived pleasure putting that stuff in your mouth. If not for you how about quitting for your kids. Want them to have a Dad that has half his mouth cut out? My wife is a Dental Hygienist and has personally diagnosed 3 cases of oral cancer last year.
oralCancer.jpg

I'm a Certified Dental Technician. I've taken courses on oral cancers. I'm dead serious, quit doing that stuff. The treatment for cancer of the mouth often ends up with cutting out your jaw. It's a long painful slow treatment which often ends in death.
http://www.butlerfirststep.org/2010/06/oral-cancer-survivor-impacts-local-students/ This is just one story.
Here's a jaw that has been removed because of oral cancer. It's not worth your perceived pleasure putting that stuff in your mouth. If not for you how about quitting for your kids. Want them to have a Dad that has half his mouth cut out? My wife is a Dental Hygienist and has personally diagnosed 3 cases of oral cancer last year.
View attachment 213422
OMG! That's nasty but very happy I have never been a smoker.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've dipped and chewed. Dipped Copenhagen long cut, red seal, and any free promo stuff. Also chewed RedMan, Redman gold blend, mail pouch, and some others. I then went to sunflower seeds but that was too much salt. I quit all that and just drink water all the time instead now.
I would definately 2nd quitting if you can.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Many years ago I dipped. (Bob the Bear - aka Kodiak), Cope, Skoal, whatever... It was pretty often for quite a few years in the military. No smoking- couldn't breathe, and hate the stench. Quit cold turkey. It was hard. I did not realize that nicotine had that sort of pull... Nevertheless, after seeing some friends start to develop lesions on their gums, messed up teeth, and other folks having to have jaws removed or throat cancers, I gave it up and while I could probably have one right now, the thought of poisoning myself is unappealing.

Many years ago I dipped. (Bob the Bear - aka Kodiak), Cope, Skoal, whatever... It was pretty often for quite a few years in the military. No smoking- couldn't breathe, and hate the stench. Quit cold turkey. It was hard. I did not realize that nicotine had that sort of pull... Nevertheless, after seeing some friends start to develop lesions on their gums, messed up teeth, and other folks having to have jaws removed or throat cancers, I gave it up and while I could probably have one right now, the thought of poisoning myself is unappealing.

I never chewed, but I did smoke, quit 9 years ago, but you are right; nicotine is an underestimated drug.

Apparently, alcohol is even worse. It is supposedly more addictive than drugs like heroin.
Once an alcoholic, you are always one- even if you stay sober, it is a daily battle. (not so much with the other drugs)

I like beer but, I don't need it. I like to have it while I wrench- helps to calm me down and keep me from throwing tools.:eek:
If it's not in the house I don't really miss it too much.
Currently working on cutting out of my diet completely for the next 6 weeks. We'll see how that goes.

Apparently, alcohol is even worse. It is supposedly more addictive than drugs like heroin.
Once an alcoholic, you are always one- even if you stay sober, it is a daily battle. (not so much with the other drugs)

I like beer but, I don't need it. I like to have it while I wrench- helps to calm me down and keep me from throwing tools.:eek:
If it's not in the house I don't really miss it too much.
Currently working on cutting out of my diet completely for the next 6 weeks. We'll see how that goes.

Nicotine is the same. I'm an addict for life and simply choose every day to not use. It's a choice is still make every day after 9 years.

honestly im trying to figure out what doesnt kill you (or have the potential) these days...

but on a serious note have any of you seen the new copenhagen mint or grizzly dark wintergreen i would really like to try them

View attachment 213422
:vomit::wtf::spitoutdummy:

I quit cold turkey in august 2008, after 12 years, and had a hell of a time. They say it's much more addictive than cigarettes. I never really had serious cravings for it afterwards, but it had become my crutch to deal with stress. Since I didn't habe a way to deal with stress anymore I got overloaded at work a few weeks after and developed shingles. That was the most miserable few weeks of my life. Now, any time I think about it, I remember the shingles pain and it's no problem. After quitting food started tasting better and I gained a buch of weight. The smell of scoal mint (my old favorite) makes me want to gag now.

I wouldn't try to convince anyone to quit because if you don't want it, you won't. But if you want it, you need to find a way to cope with your stress. And don't trade it off for another bad habbit.

Tony Gwynn, baseball hall of famer, dead at age 54. Oral cancer.

[QUOTE="Pronto,]Tony Gwynn, baseball hall of famer, dead at age 54. Oral cancer.[/QUOTE]

Friend of mine passed last November. Dipper. Oral cancer. 46 yrs old. Wife & 3 kids.