Got 315/35R17 to fit

Yes 315's 12 in wide outside to out side. It will be awhile for next pics. probably won't put them on till summer. I need todo some suspension work springs/shocks ect... I had 245's all around. Bent a rim and blew a tire so I put 275's on the rear. They are narrower then the 245's I hate them. Most people don't notice I see it everytime I look at the car. LOL The 315's look killer. Frame clearance is about 3/16 thats why I'm going to add the spacers. We will see what it takes to not rub.

Fat tire Buick 2.jpgBuick 275 1.jpg315 by 275.jpgNot sure if you mean me but here you go. 315 in one pic 275 in the other.

Lip has been rolled for years....LOL Its hard to tell in the pic but my car sits pretty low. I'm about an inch off the bump stops. The 25 1/4 wheel lip was'nt settled. I'm thinking when I put new springs and shocks then I'll see but Im actually surprized how much room is in there.

but Im actually surprized how much room is in there.

Most people are... but, if you spend your whole life shopping out of a catalogue and never take any risks you won't realize the really cool stuff you can achieve in this hobby.

Smoke, that was just a teaser pic...where is the money shots??????? LOL
Lets see the side and rear view

Bryan

This guy has a Monte SS and hes trying to BS us!!! Why else would he start this thread make everyone interested wait all this time, and then never even take the tarp off his "GNX", or at least lift it a little so we can see a rear wheel. Come on smoke, I can lots of girls that I have a 12" shlong but eventually they want to see it.

I was going by your first post saying wheel lip cut! I did see the cross bar though and i would not be cutting it either!
Chris

NONE It's A GNX

FYI, you might want to do some research on your car about the amount of material that was removed from your front and rear fenders when ASC was mounting those flares before you start bragging about fitting the 315s. GNXs make it easier; unchallenging even.