Good Trans Shop in VA?

RKHiPerformance

Turbocharged Sex Cylinder
The 4L60E trans in our '96 Suburban has begun acting up and we assume it's time for a rebuild.
We've had good experience with Eric at Dynotech (NJ) but his shop is not exactly convenient, especially with the truck's reliability now in question.
Can anyone recommend a good transmission shop in Virginia? We are located about halfway between DC and Richmond.

Thanks for any help,
Rick & Kristi

The 4L60E trans in our '96 Suburban has begun acting up and we assume it's time for a rebuild.
We've had good experience with Eric at Dynotech (NJ) but his shop is not exactly convenient, especially with the truck's reliability now in question.
Can anyone recommend a good transmission shop in Virginia? We are located about halfway between DC and Richmond.

Thanks for any help,
Rick & Kristi

Saw your post, I used to run a shop in N/Va and I used to sub. trans work to a place called National trans in Arlington but they recently went under. I feel your pain about finding a good shop, I went through a couple of gougers and yo-yos before them. Had to ship my GN trans to Cali. I used to spend a lot of time at Lake Anna on the cold side off 522, where are you located?

Rick, Kristi,
How are you guys!! Hope all is well. In Madison there is a great trans shop. Weavers Automotive. They are a father and son team who do good honest work.

Give me a call if you have any questions!

c-703-786-8055
H-540-672-9090

Matthew

I used to spend a lot of time at Lake Anna on the cold side off 522, where are you located?

We're located off 208, about two miles from the lake. We spend a lot of time there, too.

Rick, Kristi,
How are you guys!! Hope all is well. In Madison there is a great trans shop. Weavers Automotive. They are a father and son team who do good honest work.

Hey Matthew...
We called these guys and would have used this shop except they couldn't take the truck until next week. We really needed it back before this weekend and were able to find another shop in Fairfax that will build the trans right for a similar price. We appreciate the help...We still gotta get together!

Rick & Kristi