Good times at the TB.com Nats.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
The So Western Section was well represented this year at the 2018 TB.com Nats in NC. Next year, we need more tequila to keep up with all the moon shine that was on hand. o_O
Here's one of the many videos and pics we took. I just posted a bunch in the TAI section too.

Also, If you can't tell, Lou's been working out every day on the stationary bike. Please call him to let him know it shows.;)
Good times. :cool:

Mike B.

It was cool to see everyone pitching in to help Phoneguy out!

Agreed. It was neat to see compeditors and sponsors, all pitching in to get these cars back to the line.
This was racing at it's best. Not just what happens at the line. There was a great turn out. I covered all four corners of the track and counted 48 TBs or TB powered cars. Can't wait for next year. I will help to sponsor and help out in any way I can. I feel confident that we will have even more people from The So Western Section attend next year.

It is important to support the people and events that have quietly supported this site for many years.

Thanks Shane.

This was spoonfools choice of transportation picked out of the rental yard

Attachments

• F18B6745-2E42-4071-95DF-759C0243DCD6.jpeg
    F18B6745-2E42-4071-95DF-759C0243DCD6.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 76
We ended up having to rent a pickup truck.

1526345816858.png

Left to right.

Scott W. from GNS. Jason Cramer from RJC. Prasad from the Turbo Farm. Mike Barnard from Spoolfool Productions.
GOPR0011.JPG