Good Shipping Companies For a Sold GN ??

Spool'n Fool

I'm looking into a potential sale of my 84 GN. The Potential new owner lives in MN and I'm in FL..

Has anyone used a "Good" shipping company at a reasonable price?? It's tough to get transporters to take special care of old cars nowadays!

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't think of a better place to ask....

Try Kayes Auto Transport,I used her services to ship my Limited and was very pleased.Very fair rates,I will use again.

Would you have the contact information for Kaye's auto transport. I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

I just used

Bluestar auto movers,
very happy, enclosed truck from Ga, to calif, $1450, picked it up on friday, here on wed.
actual trucking co , was JP motorsports, if you want I will get you their email address.

thanks
cruzn57

try you ship it. com many different companies will bid on the shipping, you will end up with a great price

Call Dick Simpson at Performance Motor Carriers. He is out of Orlando. He hauled my regal from Mpls, Mn to South Carolina. Very professional. He hauls alot of offshore race boats all over the country. His phone # is 1-407-739-2600.

Really,I just had the guy who is buying one of my other cars' call that line and had no problem,try this one: (209)824-8500.That is her other line.

Thanks!

Thanks for the input.. Kaye will have the car delivered..... Time to find a local 86/87 GN or T driver....