Good news for me

IrvJr

I found out this week i am going to be a daddy, our first one after only 6 years of trying. Hooray for me. :biggrin:

IrvJr said:
I found out this week i am going to be a daddy, our first one after only 6 years of trying. Hooray for me. :biggrin:
I have two . Remember, the best part about kids is making them. ;)

IrvJr said:

Concrats Irv.....So is the GN for sale. :)

Jesse said:
Concrats Irv.....So is the GN for sale. :)
Funny but oten some truth to it.
Congrats ............ The toughest "job" you will ever LOVE!

Congratulations, my wife and I are now trying.
Kind of makes it hard to type....... :eek:

Thanks all for the kind words. I actually did think of selling it or my K5 Blazer, but they are both paid off and i dont need the money, yet anyways. But she wants a Tahoe after we just bought the Trailblazer SS, so i may get that. Its a sweet ride.

Congrats...
be wary of the first trimester,
enjoy the second,
and prepare for gift during the third...
:biggrin:

congrats

IrvJr,

Congrats! Read the bottom of my post (my signature). What happened to my tahoe?? ;)
You see what we drive mostly now?
I really wish it had a Hemi..
A mini van with a Hemi, that would be cool!
George

Luckily for me my wife refuses to drive a minivan. So we will get another Tahoe or maybe a suburban.

IrvJr said:

Good Job... Congrats! You guys are great with kids.Especially patient with those that werent your own..lol Josh took you and the wife real quick. :biggrin:

Our whole family is having kids. We have people due in Aug, Sept, Oct and we are Nov. And there are some others that i dont know when they are due.
I bet Josh took more to Ang then me, she spent alot of time with him when i wasnt near, she is good with kids. Im no slouch with 5 brothers either. :biggrin: