Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

It's FRIDAY!!!

Only 167 more days until Christmas!!

The decorations in department stores will be popping up any day now.

It's FRIDAY!!

obama6.bmp

It's Friday!!1!1!

Labor Day weekend....:cool:

it might be the last tax-free Labor day for a while....

Attachments

• boxs7.jpg
    boxs7.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 129
Lets see my choice is John McCain or that black man Barack Obama?

My Choices are: John McCain who says the economic downturn is psychological? - Na! I'll vote for the black man.

McCain who says you are better off under George Bush? - Nope I'll vote for the black man.

Mc Cain who wants to continue killing more people looking for weapons of mass destruction that do not exist? - Gee! I'll vote for the black man.

McCain who believes that we should stay the course but is not willing to support the people he puts in harms way. - I'll take a chance on the black man.

Should I vote for a man that does not know that 9-11 was caused by Osama Bin Laden not Sedam Hussein? - Easy! I'll vote for the black man.

Vote for the man who does not know if the Sunnis or Sheits are our enemies? - No way I'll vote for the black man.

Vote for the man who helped put our government on the China, Saudi Arabia credit card? - Not a chance I'll vote for the black man.

Vote for the man with the worst temper in the Senate to have his finger on the nuclear button? - No way - I'll vote for the black man.

Lets see my choice is John McCain or that black man Barack Obama?

My Choices are: John McCain who says the economic downturn is psychological? - Na! I'll vote for the black man.

McCain who says you are better off under George Bush? - Nope I'll vote for the black man.

Mc Cain who wants to continue killing more people looking for weapons of mass destruction that do not exist? - Gee! I'll vote for the black man.

McCain who believes that we should stay the course but is not willing to support the people he puts in harms way. - I'll take a chance on the black man.

Should I vote for a man that does not know that 9-11 was caused by Osama Bin Laden not Sedam Hussein? - Easy! I'll vote for the black man.

Vote for the man who does not know if the Sunnis or Sheits are our enemies? - No way I'll vote for the black man.

Vote for the man who helped put our government on the China, Saudi Arabia credit card? - Not a chance I'll vote for the black man.

Vote for the man with the worst temper in the Senate to have his finger on the nuclear button? - No way - I'll vote for the black man.

fleecedbyobama.jpg