Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Happy Friday and HAFD to all of my spoolin' brothers here! :wink::cool: Seems like it took a whole week for Friday to roll around again. :rolleyes::redface:

my friday so far... Im stuck in massive gridlock, its hot outside, got a mild case of heat exhaustion, the vehicles overheating, my A/C is out, heats on full blast, im low on gas, hungry, and half of my tools are missing, broke, soo far, F**k this friday:mad::mad:

It's FRIDAY!

Only one more Friday (after this one) for me in Moscow. Then it's back to the states. My son installed the SMC alcohol kit on my car while I was here. I've had that thing sitting in the garage for years and had forgotten about it. He says there's no knock at ~20 psi on the alcohol. So I'm looking forward to going to the strip when I get back.

At ~15 psi on pump gas, with a lot of knock, I can run High 13s (13.7 - 13.9). I'll be disappointed if I don't run low 13s with 20psi and no knock.

It's FRIDAY!

This is my last Friday in Moscow. Sunday, back to the States. And then to the drag strip.