Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

today i am trying to get a tranny back together, i was on the phone with Bruce from PTS yesterday for over a half hour trynig to figure it out... but looks like i got to pull the whole thing apart and start over again... ugh, oh well, better i find out now then when i put i in the car!

-Neil

cold stinks, I hate the snow and the gas bill will be due. Early winters stink. It was snowing here in Ohio yesterday.

yay friday and im stuck sittin in class untill 6 tonight:( . And who called for this weather??? Iv'e had to scrape my windows all wekk this week

Re: It's FRIDAY!!

Originally posted by lyonsd
And it's getting cold!

yeah, with a low of 75 here... oh well hopfully i can the tranny i just built in, i hope that fricking thing works...

-Neil

Finally friday and I can fly back to NY from my two week business no pleasure trip to the suburbs of Chicago . It will be nice to drive a car again !! Sucks I hate airplanes !!

Wow, lotsa complainers this weekend. If Mr. Rogers was here, he'd bitch slap all ya'll and say "It's a great fokken day in the neighborhood, fool!"

It's Friday and it couldn't be a nicer day in Pensacola! Highs in the mid 70s and not a cloud in the sky! I'm giving my students a test so I can relax all day and when I get off work I'm taking the T-tops off and heading to the dragstrip. Temps in the low 60s and low humidity should make for some great racing. It's just too bad I can't race tonight b/c of the turbo...

James

It's FRIDAY!

REVILLE, REVILLE! All hands heave out and trice up. The smoking lamp is lit. Now reville.

CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! (the sound of trash can lids being played as cymbals)

Friday, a long weekend, and I am paying off the balance on the Stage motor tomorrow and dropping off the GN posi to be checked out before I put it in the car :D On a bad note my stupid friend is in lockup for harassing one of his ex girlfriends

Friday and the Yankees beat Boston !! Now if I can get the motor out of my car tomorrow the weekend will be perfect !!!

Better to have everyday saturday then I dont have to go to work
Friday is finally here I have a "doctor's appointment" at 5 means I get to leave work early ;)