Good Machine shop in Omaha?

jays87gn

I was wondering if we had any good machine shops in the Omaha area familiar with these engines I’m going to do rebuild soon and would like to know where to take it.

Thanks
Jason

get a hold of INEEDAGN or QUICK6NKC , and I think johndeergn (somethin like that) I'm sure one of these guys could help out. good luck!

Hey Jay, both John Plog and I are getting our motors machined with Kirk @ ROJAM in Omaha.

Hey give my old buddy Lee Bogel at Mullenax Auto Supply(Napa) in Plattsmouth a call first. 402-296-2167. He has done a few turbo motors for me and he is affordable along with meticulous with his work. And he is probably a heck of a lot faster than Rojam too. He's a real straight shooter when it comes to these motors.:smile:

Hey guys im in Lincoln, and wondering if any of you have any grand national seats and center console in good conditon for sale? Please let me knw if anyone can help me out thank you

I have some buckets. They need recovered and butt pads. You could probably get away without doing butt pads but I'm picky when it comes to stuff. The pads really aren't that bad, just got a wear hole right in the centers. I couldn't even notice it when I was driving. I also have a turbo hood. It needs a little straightening on the front pass side but again, no one even noticed unless I pointed it out. Got a flowmaster catback for a gn also along with a gutted cat I'll throw in. PM with offer. I am located in sioux city.

Daly machine if you just need machine work.

They just did all the machine work on my motor and are excellent.

Without having any personal experience up that way, I'd talk to John Plog and get his input. Last I heard, he was shooting for 9's using mostly factory hard parts. He probably knows what's what in Omaha.