Good hard top roof take a look tell your friends

t-typeAlex

burnout king
I have a gn roof that I might bring up to bowling green if someone is interested in buying it. It's still has the factory paint but its a little old(86). The windows are good but I kept the side windows the rear just has some old tint on it. Very little rust too. I can send more Picts if you need them. I would like to get $300 for it so it can pay for some of my trip since we are DRIVING the 68GS up there.. Call or text me anytime if you want/need more info thanks in advance Alex (561)-670-1431

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The steering column is missing. Just kidding. What route are you taking coming up? My uncle has a TTop car that could really use this if he hasnt found one already. Maybe he could meet you on your ride up. I dont think that he was going to make BG this year.

I'd have to get back with you on that. We're in east south Florida so on the way up I know we're going up I-95 to I-10 west but the ol man wants to try out some back state roads on the way up. Ill try an talk with him tonight an let you know man.

Any takers on the roof?? Can deliver it to BG.. If not she will go on CL when I get back home..