Good friend killed in Iraq

xlr8ngn

A very good friend of mine died Thursday from a suicide bomber. We first met when we worked together at an ammunition factory in Marietta, GA years ago. We had alot of fun testing thousands of rounds and wearing guns out. He arranged for me to have my first real "spanking" from a nice young leather clad lady at my bachelor party. He was a motorcycle officer in Cobb County for years. He was always serving to protect our nation and the public.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/3823611/detail.html

I know if he had half a chance to prevent this he would have. He was extremely well trained with the Special Forces and trained thousands of troops.

He will be dearly missed and my prayers are with him and his family. He was one of the good guys.

Our prayers are with you and his family in this time of loss,and with all the families who wait for the call telling them that thier HERO is not coming home.

To all those who pay the price for freedom so that others may have it, may we never forget the price that has been paid.

AMEN

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and a defender of our freedom.

Will keep him and his family/friends in our prayers.

God Bless!!

Many people here have someone they know in Iraq fighting and working for what this country stands for. It's saddening to think that these horrible insurgents want to end the lives of those who are working so hard for freedom.

Please accept my thoughts and prayers for your loss. Of course, I pray for those over there now that they all come home safely.

I am sincerely sorry for your heartache...I know that most of us know exactly how you feel. No one can say anything that will make you feel better about it.....just make sure that you go on in honor of him and do things in tribute. As corny as it sounds, you need to be sure to stay strong and make him proud.......can you tell I'm now thinking of my own losses? Stay tough!

A vote for Bush just might lead to the ass-whooping of those who do this kind of chicken**** sort of thing.

It's never easy to lose a loved one. I just lost my mom and it's been very difficult.

Very SAD...I will keep him and his family in my prayers in this very difficult time of there life's.

God Bless

Thanks for all your kind words. It is amazing all the news stories on him. Some of them have been up to 5 minutes on prime time news. They really did some good stories on his life, his commitment to public service and the defense of our nation. He will be missed by many. They had some old news footage of him in action as a Police Officer they included in the stories that I really enjoyed seeing.

very sorry to hear about your loss. I have the upmost respect for anyone that defends our country. thank you to all of our BRAVE solders.

im truly sorry for your loss as a Warrior it always sadins and angers me when i lose a fellow Warrior i can only hope that your family and his will get though this horrable time in your lifes but please remember on thing that man was a Warrior and as much as it hurts the ones left behind he died doing what he loved and that my friends is truly an American and Warrior God bless him