God Speed Gary Wells. US Navy Vet, So Western Moderator, Pistol Marksman, My best friend. RIP.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Apr 4, 2002
Huntington Beach CA.
spoolfoolproductions.com
Yesterday afternoon we lost Gary Wells. He had been struggling with health issues for quite a few years. Last weekend I spent half the day with him. Much of that was at the shooting range, where he shot the best he'd shot in years. We had a great day. We could not wait to go again this weekend. Looking back, it puts a smile on my face that in his last week, he went out like a rock star, doing what he loved to do and doing it better that anyone else, including your's truly.

God Speed my friend.
Thanks for all the great memories.

Mike Barnard
So Western Moderator. (still trying to fill Gary's shoes).

KC87

Feb 11, 2009
Time will help heal the pain in your heart and that last bit of time you spent with him has a happiness all it's own. Sounds like you were a very good friend and good friends are extremely hard to come by in these times.

Anthony P

Jan 24, 2007
Mike, my condolences on the loss of a good friend in Gary Wells. Please share the words with his family & friends when appropriate.

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Jan 11, 2009
SoCal the high desert
RIP Gary Wells you where one of the few guys I met when I started in this Buick game and you where always nice and drama free . Safe travels till we meet again .

williamsGN

'Horse sneeze' addict
Sep 20, 2007
Michigan
Sad news, one of the first ppl I met from the TB.com family. Glad you guys had a good time at the range.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Sep 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I spent 10-15 minutes speaking with Gary at Bates this year. Sure didn't know or think it would be the last time. :(

Such a nice guy. Had some good stories, too.

Reactions: SPOOLFOOL2

john saleeby

Aug 5, 2006
So. Calif.
I liked Gary. All of us in the Buick community liked him. May each of us cherish memories with Gary. Remember that life is a vapor. Get close to your families and significant others, NOW, as no one is promised tomorrow. My prayers are for the grieving Buick community and that the Lord will comfort each of us where we're at.